DamonStefan

Mar 5, 2021
Question, what is the maximum that can be reached with the milfs? because I'm on 4/10 and I don't know what to do anymore

Avoiid Deli

Mar 4, 2018
I just played it well I just mined the whole game ahaha
and I literally loved it all, I know it's a small job but it's great it's on the right track
that if you do not fall is to give a single character a lot of prominence and not add characters and no story that is balanced
I do not know if it is good but what do you think if you open a discord and it is no longer here comments in comments ahah

Reactions: Inocless

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
I just played it well I just mined the whole game ahaha
and I literally loved it all, I know it's a small job but it's great it's on the right track
that if you do not fall is to give a single character a lot of prominence and not add characters and no story that is balanced
I do not know if it is good but what do you think if you open a discord and it is no longer here comments in comments ahah
Hi Avoid :) well I'm introducing things bit by bit, for the sake of time my team has available for the project.

We agree that we stay on one character per build. at least in the first builds. little by little we are reaching our goals and we will be able to focus more time on the project. ;)

Morzan3

Nov 1, 2020
Hellooo, I've been working on a set of plugins for Inocless in the past weeks, I still don't know if he will use them in the future, cause it would mean recreating almost the entire game so far, so it's up to him.
But, I decided to share them, do feel free to use it if you want to create your own game: here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Inocless

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Inocless ... you say in the beginning that youre game is in beta... well, guess what, a 0.3 is an alpha. Beta is around 0.8-0.9 and not before.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There's no incest tag? Why i see Mom in the preview pics?
Buddy... sex with aunts, uncles, etc... is not incest. it is interfamiliar, but incest requires sex to take part between two directly blood-related people, and that is limited to a person's parents, siblings, children, and grandparents.
Lots of people are thinking about how to tell Patreon it actually is so cause this is probably why this game is not on there.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\The Island of Milfs [Build_0.2]
The CORRECT link for ANY user would be (entered with Win+S, Win+R or in an explorer window):

%appdata%\..\Local\User Data\Default\The Island of Milfs [Build_0.2]

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I read something about Hilary having content, but I can't find any.

EDIT: Seems there's very little content, so will try to be patient since the artwork is nice.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes