Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Thanks, but of course you can change the name of the MC.

Edit: I plan to do more gameplay implementations in the future.
Found 2 bugs.
1. Quest page is dark. Just like HENTERIA'S Quest page problems.
2. When I chose "Nevermind" on the couch scene with Aunt it still plays the Boobjob scene.

Reactions: Inocless

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Hi guys! Sorry for the absence here on the forum.
I intend to be more active here by posting some previews of development and some arts.
Build 0.4 will be school focused. The teacher Brenda and Thomas will be featured in this Build.
Build_0.4-1.png
(Yes she is different from Bad Intentions teacher and yes I made her inspired by Peggy Carter.)

Here is a teaser of Build 0.4:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Hi guys! Sorry for the absence here on the forum.
I intend to be more active here by posting some previews of development and some arts.
Build 0.4 will be school focused. The teacher Brenda and Thomas will be featured in this Build.
View attachment 1687301
(Yes she is different from Bad Intentions teacher and yes I made her inspired by Peggy Carter.)

Here is a teaser of Build 0.4:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Question. Why does your art animations weird?

deregabl

Sep 14, 2018
because he is still learning, i hope soon animations will be the same as in the game Bad intentions

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Found 2 bugs.
1. Quest page is dark. Just like HENTERIA'S Quest page problems.
2. When I chose "Nevermind" on the couch scene with Aunt it still plays the Boobjob scene.
Hi, the bugs have been fixed thanks for reporting. :)
I meant the MOVEMENT of the animations. I notice the hand movement of the HJ scene in the bath and it don't look right.
Who makes the arts and animations is Gross Mind. He is evolving very well since the first build, but thanks for the feedback. ;) (y)

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Finally Amara Batur. Next update maybe she will be main focus? Inocless
I really hope so, she was the best milf in Bad intentions
The next Build will focus on Hilary. New systems will be implemented in the gameplay, I intend to make progression easier.

But yes! I'm looking forward to developing Amara she is my favorite milf too. ;)

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
I'm having problems the night I spent near hilary's room she dreaming about the horse and the next day I go talk to uncle jon and he says he's busy can someone help me with this bug?

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes