Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Animations cause the game to lag extremely, has anyone a fix for that?
Hi Onimori, the game has a little lag on some computers during the animations,
I plan to use a new system for next game scenes.

I'm having problems the night I spent near hilary's room she dreaming about the horse and the next day I go talk to uncle jon and he says he's busy can someone help me with this bug?
Hi! Start a new save and do the instructions that are in the pdf attached in the first comment of my page on SubscribeStar.
Do subcriberstar members get to test the game?
Not only the team tests the game, but soon I will post for subscribers.

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019

Hi! Start a new save and do the instructions that are in the pdf attached in the first comment of my page on SubscribeStar.

I'll start over and it's still the same

Reactions: Inocless

abdodiablo

Dec 24, 2021

YOu have talent for this shit if you droped the updates faster you would have made lot of money

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
looks nice , but i will probably wait till there is more content. i hope you finish it^^ (no offense ,sadly a lot of nice projects get abadoned,hopefully this one wont)

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
how many hours till release?
Yes, you should tell me the exact time of release.
The Build is now available. :)
looks nice , but i will probably wait till there is more content. i hope you finish it^^ (no offense ,sadly a lot of nice projects get abadoned,hopefully this one wont)
Thanks, but do not worry. My heart still aches just remembering the tragic end of Bad Intentions.:cry:
That won't happen with my game.;)

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
The new build was great and the two new maps give ideas of where they will go with the new updates. But maybe they could add later on a way to choose the times in the game as sometimes you have to replay some scenes and go up and down from your room to move the day forward, especially on weekends.

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
The new build was great and the two new maps give ideas of where they will go with the new updates. But maybe they could add later on a way to choose the times in the game as sometimes you have to replay some scenes and go up and down from your room to move the day forward, especially on weekends.
Thank you! I will make some gameplay additions for the next Build and the maps will be expanded in the future.
Changlog would be nice
The changelog is available on the title screen.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
oh fuck here i thought the game was abandoned ! >.<
pls keep up the good work, i love me some game like this >:3

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Now it says whenever I click on the blue circle on the bus station "Do you want to go somewhere?" and when I press Enter it says "Oh you don't want to go anywhere?"

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes