pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
It's currently (i.e. version 0.40) impossible to get the night scene with Hilary, due to a bug.

If you know how to extract files from an Enigma VB archive (like by using this tool, for instance, though I've not tested it: https://f95zone.to/threads/enigmavbunpacker-rpg-maker-exe-unpacking.5924/ or https://f95zone.to/threads/enigma-vb-unpacker-v0-58.10201/):

- extract all the game files from the "ToM_[Build_0.4].exe" file, and use them instead of the original "ToM_[Build_0.4].exe" file.

- download, decompress and replace the attached "Map022.json" file inside the "\www\data" sub-folder of the game (DO a BACKUP of the original file FIRST).

See spoiler hereafter to get this scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*** Edit ***
The sequence has been completely modified in version 0.40b, so the previous spoiler is no more valid for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: yasuox and mimmom

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
The initial idea was to create a remake of Bad Intentions but for safety I decided to abandon the idea.

Before you ask me: yes, the creator of the game is still alive.
Wow, it sounds like you fear him suddently appearing and going Jason Voorhees on your ass. :D

Jason Voorhees ~ Jason Whorees. Uhm... Idea! :WeSmart:

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
Loved Urban Demons, love this so far. Really don't see what's the problem here. Before you say plagiarism bla bla, why don't you make a post on every 3rd game on this website. They are all copies of Summertime Saga.
to me this game is the worst i've seen for straight plagiarism, but if you want to give me other examples go right ahead

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
For those that want to know the artist, their name is Gross-Mind, they are also working on a project called "LittleMan Remake" and their art is constantly improving which is always a positive. I appreciate that they both seem dedicated to releasing timely unless external circumstances occur which hinder their work. Keep it at you beautiful people!

Reactions: Inocless

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
anyone got a save from where "after the kiss" quest starts - my save is bugged i cant go to school or anything

lenown

Jul 1, 2018
I'm playing on Android also and the quest screen is black also. It sucks because I'm liking the game. Just makes it extremely hard to play without guidance

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Hello everyone! I was correcting a few things in game.

- Hilary's bug has been fixed.
(Download the pdf in the pinned comment on my SubscribeStar page.)

The "black screen" bug in the quests window, I'm already fixing it for the next Build, I'm still doing some tests.
Build 0.5 will have new systems, I will explain this in more detail soon. ;)

BaasB Here is the new links and the Changelog.

Win Version:

Android Version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
the missions "a good student", "asking the teacher" and "trying to be discreet" how do I start them?, I already did the others

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes