dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
What are your plans for the "work in progress" content? because some of them doesn't look like repeatable content.

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
New systems

Hi, I hope you are well.
I've done several tests on the new plugins (Creator by: Morzan3) and they are working perfectly. :)

Well what's new in the gameplay now?

1° New time system: It is a simpler system compared to the current system that is in the game. But this will avoid some bugs that the current system presents, in addition, each character will have their routine in the game.

2° Custom stats: Harry will have to evolve some skills to progress with each women.

Ex: Charisma, Body, Crafting, Power.

3° New progression system: This system will be divided between
Domination and Carnality with women, and with other characters friendship.

4° Additions and fixes to the quest system: I will add Sub texts informing the player what the next step will be to progress in the game.

Ex: Talk to Dolores in the morning to start a new quest.

Many people have told me a
"Black screen" bug in quest window. I'm correcting and doing some tests to see if the problem is 100% solved.
I will rework the entire game to add the new systems, plus the maps will have minor changes and new additions.

I will release a small build focused on Dolores (no new scenes) just for you to test out the new systems. But don't worry, Build 0.5 will still be in progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Inocless

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
New systems

Hi, I hope you are well.
I've done several tests on the new plugins (Creator by: Morzan3) and they are working perfectly. :)

1° New time system: It is a simpler system compared to the current system that is in the game. But this will avoid some bugs that the current system presents, in addition, each character will have their routine in the game.

2° Custom stats: Harry will have to evolve some skills to progress with each women.

4° Additions and fixes to the quest system: I will add Sub texts informing the player what the next step will be to progress in the game.

"Black screen" bug in quest window. I'm correcting and doing some tests to see if the problem is 100% solved.
I will rework the entire game to add the new systems, plus the maps will have minor changes and new additions.

I will release a small build focused on Dolores (no new scenes) just for you to test out the new systems. But don't worry, Build 0.5 will still be in progress.

- Inocless
it sounds good the mechanics of the new system, but this will make some lines of text of the characters change depending on the decisions of the protagonist?

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
how do i start hillary quest. i remember from earlier version i talk to jon but whenever i do it just says hes busy or the horse likes the sun???

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
New systems

Hi, I hope you are well.

- Inocless
the corruption and purity will have different scenes? or different dialog? or all characters will be corrupted? (im not against it)

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
the corruption and purity will have different scenes? or different dialog? or all characters will be corrupted? (im not against it)
I think there's only one route.
Domination is more or less the confidence of MC or rather the submissiveness of the person.
On the other hand is Carnality, which sounds like the willingness to do more perverted stuff with the MC.

Reactions: Inocless
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes