Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Build 0.4.5 (Rework)

Hi, I'm adjusting the systems and implementing some images for the game and new maps.

Remembering that I will release a Build 0.4.5 focused on Dolores so that you can test the new systems.
I will leave a percentage of Rework because I will be modifying the game with the new systems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bossman do you not have a MEGA link?

Reactions: Deyvison Marques

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
usually I can launch rpgm games on mac with the nwjs app, but this extracts to a standalone .exe file. I'm stumped.

sunset992

Apr 5, 2020
any blessed souls wanting to help a fella out with a save file at the beginning of the update? my save files are corrupted for some goddamn reason Captura de Tela (3).png

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
snapped 2 pics to the phone, while viewing the pics on the phone[gallery] .. shows images missing, guessing still in development ?
Have never played this game before, so for now only was able to play the said content i.e. Dolores, rest everything I think is locked...

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
any blessed souls wanting to help a fella out with a save file at the beginning of the update? my save files are corrupted for some goddamn reason
AFAICS, your save files are not involved.

The scripts uses "!Doors6" while the image file present is in fact "!Door6".

Plus, the game is compressed with Enigma VB which means that providing a fix (either by renaming the image file, or by modifying the scripts - the later one is preferable) won't be useful for most of the players.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Changelog for version 0.4.5 (from the game files)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*** EDIT *** Apparently, previous save files are not accepted (i.e. game logic broken).

Last edited:
Reactions: BoycottedGuy
3.20 star(s) 23 Votes