johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Yea, you should stop packing everything into 1 single exe and save into data folder (or whatever it is inside hidden folder of user data).

its annoying, obnoxious, and tbh, a pain to deal with

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Build 0.4.5 (Rework)

Hi, I'm adjusting the systems and implementing some images for the game and new maps.

Remembering that I will release a Build 0.4.5 focused on Dolores so that you can test the new systems.
I will leave a percentage of Rework because I will be modifying the game with the new systems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Build 0.4.5 (Rework)

Hi, I'm adjusting the systems and implementing some images for the game and new maps.

Remembering that I will release a Build 0.4.5 focused on Dolores so that you can test the new systems.
I will leave a percentage of Rework because I will be modifying the game with the new systems.

Not asking you to work on This character or that girl but ¿you and the artist have planned a roadmap of character scene implementation? just curious on how the progression will play out with the kitchen school female :D

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Build 0.4.5 (Rework)

It is not to bother or demand much but...... would there be a possibility that you could include the continuation with the neighbor? (the one in the window)

because we stayed with her when the best was coming

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Not asking you to work on This character or that girl but ¿you and the artist have planned a roadmap of character scene implementation? just curious on how the progression will play out with the kitchen school female :D
Hi, I have it all planned out, don't worry! ;)
Amara is the alternate version of Fathima from Bad Intentions. Its progression will be similar to Bad but I intend to adapt some things.
It is not to bother or demand much but...... would there be a possibility that you could include the continuation with the neighbor? (the one in the window)

because we stayed with her when the best was coming
She will be the focus of a future poll, so it will depend on the subscribers.

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
is it me or the scene is missing something
bc everytime i go into a scene it just save keep out which is annoying

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Hi, I have it all planned out, don't worry! ;)
Amara is the alternate version of Fathima from Bad Intentions. Its progression will be similar to Bad but I intend to adapt some things.

She will be the focus of a future poll, so it will depend on the subscribers.
you mean version 0.5 or 0.6?

Conflate

Dec 28, 2017
Build 0.4.5 (Rework)

Hey man, gotta say, loving your stuff :) . Its giving me the old school urban demons/ BT the manor vibes that have been sorely lacking as of late. So thank you for your work and i hope you guys will be reaching them (sub?) goals soon enough! I'll see if i can contribute aswell eventually

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
The movie doesn't play on joiplay.
Just black screen and text.
You're not going to get any support for Joiplay here. Joiplay is pretty janky to start with. It has fairly limited compatibility in the best of times, and rarely works properly with custom scripts that call on more than RPG Maker's basic functions. If it doesn't work on Joiplay, that's a Joiplay problem. Nobody's gonna strip features from their game to try to produce better compatibility on it.

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
What the fuck? How do I even find the third neighbour? And why every single question pertaining this is unanswered? Real fucking helpful, guys.

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
What the fuck? How do I even find the third neighbour? And why every single question pertaining this is unanswered? Real fucking helpful, guys.
You are talking about the mission of meet your neigbors?? is easy, the first one its infront of your house its a man with strong arms, the second one its next to the statue its a man with the truck, and the last one its a red head woman in the house with a red mailbox and with a little farm

So, from what game is your profile picture? its look familiar

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
you mean version 0.5 or 0.6?
Version 0.7
Hey man, gotta say, loving your stuff :) . Its giving me the old school urban demons/ BT the manor vibes that have been sorely lacking as of late. So thank you for your work and i hope you guys will be reaching them (sub?) goals soon enough! I'll see if i can contribute aswell eventually
Thank you :)

Hornkneegamer

Apr 8, 2022
This game was fun. My guess is the later versions aren't supported in android? I played this with joiplay and I think I'm at the end, "playing with fire" quest. Though I can't see what the quest is, perhaps I should use my pc

Love the art. Looking forward to it's completion.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes