Raziels

Nov 30, 2019
Decision decision, honestly any of them is alright. But I do want to see Leah since we haven't interact with her at all. With Anna and Amara, we can talk to them and interact with them during school hours. But with Leah? Nope.

Reactions: abdo12

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
Leah and the Coach look both awesome so I would say BOTH :p
But to be honest I would love to have more content with the girls we already have. Dolores, Hilary and Mrs. Brenda still needs FULL sex scenes and mom is still not finished. Even if we see one of the new girls I hope that at least we see more with Mrs Brenda.
And also there is still the girl from the intro missing. And there is Beverly which hasn't any bust at the moment but I am very curious about the neighbor who seems a bit lonenly waiting in front of her house each day.

Last edited:
Reactions: antokar and JshOak

ned_landry

Sep 1, 2017
The poll ended a few weeks ago. Anna won, Leah came second and is getting a bonus scene in the coming build.

Shinny31

May 30, 2020
Any scene with the mom ? I've got nothing after watching TV with her, although the quest does she have someone is activated

Shinny31

May 30, 2020
Yeah i know about that, i did everything, came to her house every time of the day, every day. Nothing. Her guide say that i cleared the first quest, no quest after that but i have a side quest with her activated. Bug or the next part are not implemented yet ?

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes