liu666

Nov 9, 2022
The board is not in the basement now, but has to be bought in the mother's city. It needs to be bought three times

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Brother, do you have Nancy's drill? The task of going to her house three times has been finished, and only one time is milk. What should I do later
so basically when you go in quests you have guides for characters and when you scroll to bottom there will be tips on where to go for next quest I didnt looked at it before so i just kept going to her house

abdo12

Mar 14, 2020
the game is getting better and better keep going,the graphics also look great specially the mom scenes , you just need to bring back a way to pass the time fast put it in the mc room

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
Loading from a previous version's save allows you to play the content but breaks the quest menu and the gallery (you dont get the new items) Very little content for the wait this time. Removing the npc that lets you skip time was a horrible idea all it does is stretch ~30 minutes of content into over an hour of time waste.

Feb 16, 2019
Or at least some kind of command key to skip time or the day. If not something you interact with like in previous versions. Maybe add in some journal at the desk in your room to interact with to skip time.

Shinny31

May 30, 2020
Hey guys, i'm stuck with the mom quest. It say to come to her door the weekend in the morning but nothing, i tried saturday and sunday, no event. Quest name : Does she want someone ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
they need to fix how slow the scenes move. i could have made mybe two snackes before the first sex scene chat moved.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
all so make sure you fix the fence in the pen before she catches you are it won't get fixed they should put that up there too. becuase all hey said was to keep doing her in her sleep

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I’ve been watching this game for a while now and finally decided to give it a shot. Overall it ain’t bad. The updates are far and few between but that’s most games on F95.The characters are sexy and I like the artstyle but there’s not much progress overall in the story.. When I saw the intro and they showed the domination and carnality statues I thought it was gonna be a two path game, then when I saw that some of women led to carnality or domination I thought it was gonna be that some women are carnality and some are domination and I thought maybe that’s interesting. But then I see in Nancy and the Aunt’s quests that they do domination and carnality so now I don’t know how I feel about it. It feels sort of like a pointless mechanic since the player doesn’t have any agency in which one is being leveled.

What I mean by agency is that whether domination or carnality gets leveled up isn’t up to us the players to decide and is already decided by the story. So it makes it feel like it being a game mechanic is pointless as we have no real control over it. I don’t know if something will happen in the future will change that or make it make sense but I feel like it would make more sense if the instead of it being two statues it’s only one like a fertility statue or something and getting rid of domination and carnality and just focus on increasing affection since the domination and carnality stats seem arbitrary if I’m being honest. And the decision of what is domination points or carnality points seem weird, like the scene where the MC smacking Nancy’s ass seems like it would be domination points but it was carnality. The domination and carnality stats just feel unnecessary to have.

And last thing is that I do prefer preventable scenes over avoidable scenes but I’m not gonna make a fuss over it. I would prefer if in Hillary’s story I don’t have to push her to fuck a horse to progress it but at least you’re not forcing us to watch it and give us the option to at least not see the scenes even if they still happen. I would like it if we can actually stop her later on though from fucking animals instead of just ignoring it but I’m not gonna call for fire and pitchforks if it doesn’t happen. It is what it is.

TL;DR: Overall good and sexy game that could use some more development in the story along with another look at the game mechanics to either change them or take some out that are unnecessary or arbitrary. And for personal preference I would like to prevent the beastiality instead of just ignoring it.

Overall the game gets a 3 out of 5 from me.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes