Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Does anyone could upload the unpacked version of TheIslandOfMilf-0.7 ?

because neither Mac / Linux users can make that simple action for Windows users...

Thanks in advance.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
awesome game,really good art and cant wait for some more updates
similar to urban demons and little man and those also are good games
at firs I tought urban demons and this are from same author but I guess I was wrong

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
is it just me are do some scenes are all scenes take for ever to finish like lag all around lol. can you fill both dom and the other

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
wow there are still some placeholders from previous versions...just a couple tho XD one with the grandma/aunt, and one with MC's mom

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I like RPGM games, and don't mind a little grind but this game needs shortcuts badly to skip time.
You have 1 series of events for example in school with the teacher, once that's finished, you have nothing to gain there anymore.
Yet you are forced to go to school, attent class twice, every day. Meaning if it's Monday and you need it to be weekend for another event, you need to grind those days for nothing. Please let us sleep or something to skip time, this is annoying as all hell.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the locker in the school is a skip time but not day's. i also now i turned on beasty and stuff but still csn't get the scene. i also think there should be away to turn it on if you did not

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Can't watch TV with Hillary when interacting with the circle next to her in the afternoon (clicking "Yes" but no response!). Also, where is Daniella, how do you level up power, and how to trigger the "new Tuesday event"?

Last edited:

Kingdomxz

Jul 24, 2018
hilary quest: i can't find the box with the oak wood wtf??? i search in the basement but there is nothing can you help me pls?

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes