cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
so in te new update is the chrismas stuff in are was it 11.
No Christmas Inocless is starting to add implementations to a new system he has been working on with new artwork and eveything including a phone settings and all tht not sure if all tht is gonna be in the new upcoming update but he did say he was splitting this update into 2 parts with 12.0 and 12.5. He was bringing Paul back from the inspiration game of bad intentions so people were asking about NTR and all but hasn’t clarified anything as such but I’m sure he is bringing Paul back to mess with the Stepmom cause it was already mentioned that Paul did something to her but that’s all the info I really have didn’t have money to have his subscribestar so i don’t know why else he has planned he has updated it 2-3 times this months so who knows

Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
How to craft in the basement? And then my uncle asks me to fill the hole, but I can only look at the board.

Aug 31, 2021
Good new information:
Hello everyone, ready for another update? The arts is practically finished and my focus now is on coding and reworked dialogues with the new routes.
In terms of coding, the game is simpler and more practical, I noticed some errors regarding the message system and they have already been fixed.
Perhaps my biggest question will be regarding the game's performance on devices, which is why this version will be very important, The HD images are perfect and so are the animations, the quality is incredible! I'm looking forward to presenting this version to you. :D
SPOILER_Screen.PNG

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Good new information:
Hello everyone, ready for another update? The arts is practically finished and my focus now is on coding and reworked dialogues with the new routes.
In terms of coding, the game is simpler and more practical, I noticed some errors regarding the message system and they have already been fixed.
Perhaps my biggest question will be regarding the game's performance on devices, which is why this version will be very important, The HD images are perfect and so are the animations, the quality is incredible! I'm looking forward to presenting this version to you. :D
View attachment 3293165
Having an odd feeling of dropkicking a kid for some reason.

Reactions: Grex

orkut123

Dec 11, 2021
Good new information:
View attachment 3293165
Did the animations change too?

Feb 6, 2023
Anyone got the full save? I can't seem to raise my confidence to level 2. I used the mirror a few times and then some message passed but i couldn't read it because i was button mashing and now i can't interact with the mirror.

Reactions: potrio
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes