MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Is this a bug? Clicking on Halloween Event tells me "I need to get to know Ms Brenda better to have access to this event." I have completed all Quests and cannot progress any more with Ms Brenda or anyone else. Screenshot 2023-12-11 015511.jpg

Raziels

Nov 30, 2019
Is this a bug? Clicking on Halloween Event tells me "I need to get to know Ms Brenda better to have access to this event." I have completed all Quests and cannot progress any more with Ms Brenda or anyone else. View attachment 3163265
Had the same problem too. The only way for it to work is that you have to pick the Halloween event and get that message before you finished Ms Brenda quest. Only then after you finished Ms Brenda quest then you go ahead with the halloween event. Of course that mean you have to start all over again before you finish with Ms Brenda quest, which wasn't a big deal for me as I had start all over again when version 0.11 dropped.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Had the same problem too. The only way for it to work is that you have to pick the Halloween event and get that message before you finished Ms Brenda quest. Only then after you finished Ms Brenda quest then you go ahead with the halloween event. Of course that mean you have to start all over again before you finish with Ms Brenda quest, which wasn't a big deal for me as I had start all over again when version 0.11 dropped.
Thanks for that, guess I'm starting again lol

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
anyone having trouble extracting it? I'm not trying to do a whole new game but my save files are from extracted versions

Aug 31, 2021
Good good good hehe.
Game information:

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. Finally I can announce to you the new version of the game (Special Version or Mega Rework) the choice is yours. xd

Change of Plans
When I started this project I had a concept in mind and a gameplay based on Bad Intentions, but as the game progressed and the versions were released, based on public feedback, I noticed that I would need to make some changes and improvements to the project . So I started planning to implement new systems in the game and a cell phone menu that would make gameplay more dynamic and fun, however things didn't go as I planned and the systems remained unfinished.

With this impasse, I needed to review my entire strategy, and I went after a program to create the systems I wanted, luckily I found it, but creating these mechanics would take time, while waiting I would continue releasing new versions of the game until the systems were ready.

My intention has always been to make Island a fun game. Based on public feedback and lots of notes on what I would like to see in the game, I started a lot of planning last year to create this new version that is finally in development!

New Mechanics:

Here are some news about the new game mechanics:
● Mobile Phone Menu.

● New Contact System.

● New Gallery System.

● Message Menu.

● Save and Load Option.

● Wallpaper changes in the cell phone menu.

● New MC Stats Menu.

● New Quest System.

● Alternative routes.

● New Time System.

HD2-1.png

There will be more news that I will announce soon.

Change in Resolution and Maps Reworks:

Something very important will also be the change of the game's resolution to HD, this will include arts and animations, it was a big mistake on my part not to have left the game in this resolution from the beginning.

The maps are also undergoing a rework and are receiving special care from Outlaw77, all existing and future game maps will be more visually beautiful.

HD1.PNG

449a774e-5b6d-4ada-a14b-a7c14d541d10.png
Alternative Routes

All routes will be reworked with alternative paths for the player (Good Intentions and Bad Intentions) and yes I am already working on this and in the next version this system will be available.

potrio

Feb 1, 2023
So, just to be clear, the next update will be out in late january/early february? And in the new update we will be able to play the new system?

Ryugo12r

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1710307

Overview:
Take control of Harry Alistair.
A young man who has to go live with his Uncle and Aunt on an isolated island as punishment for his behavior.
Luckily for Harry, upon his arrival he notices that the island is inhabited by beautiful women with busty bodies
(a dream for any perverted boy), however not so lucky for Harry,
a mysterious cult has full control over the people of the island and seems to be up to something more sinister.
Things start to get change even more when a mysterious woman gives him,
two artifacts that will bring many consequences and pleasures.
Through it all the boy tries to lead a normal life, meeting his neighbors (and their wives),
making new friends and starting from scratch on this little island at the end of the world.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-05
Release Date: 2023-12-04
Developer: Inocless
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac(v0.8): - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Save - Android Tutorial - Walkthrough & Gallery

View attachment 1339258 View attachment 1631078 View attachment 2119085 View attachment 1631081 View attachment 1631082 View attachment 2119084
View attachment 1710303 View attachment 1710305 View attachment 1710306 View attachment 2119086 View attachment 1710302 View attachment 2119087
Goood

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
The models look great (curvy, thick ass, big tits milfs) but the drawing looks freaking horrendous not gonna lie :(

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes