cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
Next update is about Paul coming in the Island be interesting to see how it plays out but with the mention of Paul already trying stuff with the stepmom I can imagine that’s what’s gonna happen here

Aug 31, 2021
Good new information from version 0.12:
Hello, I hope everyone is well :D Let's go for another update, Gross Mind is advancing in the arts and I'm writing the new dialogues. I also wanted to say that after many tests, the new bust system is finally ready!
Yes, now we will have two busts in the scenes, in fact the number of busts is unlimited, in the old system only one bust could appear per message and this bothered me a lot and left the scene confusing.
Capturar-2-1.png
Bad News:
About the bad news and that all the old arts had their quality compromised with the new resolution of the game. as these arts were already in the process of gradual rework, I thought I would increase the amount of reworked arts, to have the maximum amount of arts and animations in good quality.
But what is build 0.12 all about? So it will be a conceptual version of the new systems similar to version 0.4.5 but it will have new content and new mechanics. I intend to release this version at the end of this month or at the beginning of January.
And version 0.12.5 will be new content with a character chosen by you, yes I know this is annoying but I don't want to make the same mistakes I made at the beginning of the project.

Mason097

Oct 21, 2022
Can someone explain how to set it up for android, I tried extracting the files but I can't find the apk file

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
So, just to be clear, the next update will be out in late january/early february? And in the new update we will be able to play the new system?
It seems 12 is going to be an update on the system changes and 12.5 Inocless is adding a character that will be voted on by Bold members on Subscribestar

Reactions: Reptacolector 1989

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
does anyone have a safe after the cabin with the red haired girl? I cant cross the bridge. Always says something is preventing me from crossing and i get knocked back?!

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
does anyone have a safe after the cabin with the red haired girl? I cant cross the bridge. Always says something is preventing me from crossing and i get knocked back?!
Any chance did you finish the Gandalf mission where it’s east to pass time cause when i had that issue my way around it was going to Gandalf and get out and send me to the location I wanted to go

KuroKiba96

May 20, 2022
Any chance did you finish the Gandalf mission where it’s east to pass time cause when i had that issue my way around it was going to Gandalf and get out and send me to the location I wanted to go
and can you keep playing the game without any other problem, rigth?

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes