Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
don't know what to tell you, aside that i agree with you...but i guess the devs want to finish their first game first...despite Dark Magic being a painful to watch grindfest with basically no real plot...is a date simulator where you date...clones with similar personalities
I don't understand how some of the biggest games on the site got so popular, with how bad a lot of them are. Even if they are pretty old and the tools for making good visuals didn't exist at the time (pre-2018), a lot of them are still like 3/5 experiences at best.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't understand how some of the biggest games on the site got so popular, with how bad a lot of them are. Even if they are pretty old and the tools for making good visuals didn't exist at the time (pre-2018), a lot of them are still like 2/5 experiences at best.
because people are either idiots, or stupid enough to fap over a tree-bark with an anime-face glued to it XD

they don't care about good stories, or scenes that trigger emotions, or interesting characters...just if it's good-looking enough to fap, they're content

• Haha
Reactions: Ooh and AwsHen

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
because people are either idiots, or stupid enough to fap over a tree-bark with an anime-face glued to it XD

they don't care about good stories, or scenes that trigger emotions, or interesting characters...just if it's good-looking enough to fap, they're content
A lot of the time, it's not even good looking tho. Especially the early unity ones.

Reactions: AwsHen

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This game is more fun than Dark Magic and with bmgames also having a side project that is better than the main game, it feels very strange to see the not as good games get all the attention.
I like Dark Magic better. In fact, unless a path that I have already indicated many times can be followed, I don't think that this will interest me.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
none, the dev is focused on that grind-fest known as Dark Magic...
Well he did say Dark Magic will be his main focus till it is completed with a probable focus of 80/20 in favor of Dark Magic. I wouldn't call Dark Magic a grind-fest but I do admit at points it seemed a bit heavy on the sandbox elements. At any rate both are good games and I'm looking forward to playing which ever game he updates.

Reactions: Okiedokie

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well he did say Dark Magic will be his main focus till it is completed with a probable focus of 80/20 in favor of Dark Magic. I wouldn't call Dark Magic a grind-fest but I do admit at points it seemed a bit heavy on the sandbox elements. At any rate both are good games and I'm looking forward to playing which ever game he updates.
wrong: the focus is 100/0 on Dark magic <- meaning that until it's over ALL the focus in on Dark Magic(or at least this is what i heard from the dev, but please feel free to prove me wrong XD with a surprise update of Island of Oblation)

and i expressed a personal opinion: i found Dark Magic to be too grindy, the characters pretty much the same(also too many) just SLIGHTLY graphically different, like i never felt any kind of emotion while playing Dark Magic, aside a massive sense of boredom

so yeah i praise Island of Oblation u.u

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Any news on update..??
The Dev has put a (public) note regarding the future update of Dark Magic (he doesn't say it expressly but it seems pretty clear from the images he uses). At some point I think the Dev indicated that he would probably continue this game after finishing Dark Magic, since it is a side project for testing. It doesn't seem that the people who pay for the development of Dark Magic have a problem with how long it takes to develop this. In fact, since October (first relase) there hasn't been a single news about this game on his page.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This is painful. Such a good game. Guess we'll wait
You will have to keep waiting, because in the latest update news he doesn't refer to this game even if it's to show that he remembers that it exists.

And it's been 11 months without news of a possible update, I guess an abandoned tag wouldn't hurt.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If I remember correctly this is supposed to be a side project. The main focus is still Dark Magic.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If I remember correctly this is supposed to be a side project. The main focus is still Dark Magic.
sadly...yes...but Dark magic WON'T end, because the dev only needs to add more girls and a new plot-line and he has like 20 updates to work on...

(i'm implying that the game itself is so bland, that it can continue as long as the dev wants by adding new girls and randomly generated plots)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes