Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
sadly the dev prefers that never-ending grind-festival called Dark magic...so we'll wait a lot...while he milks patreons
I actually like dark magic a lot, but I agree that less grind would make the game more fun. I just used the cheats and avoided all the grind :LUL:

Other game is a nice one. But this one is shit. Developer is wasting time instead of updating his nice game
Not trying to debate about your opinion or anything like that. But just out of curiosity why do you think this one is shit?

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
even with cheats, i'm must deal with the grind...the game is ruined by the grind, it implies that the dev doesn't have ideas of the plot and is adding girls just to hide it...
With cheats you can basically just jump from one event to another. In dark magic the mc is supposed to be the only man in the world, I think the reason why the game has so many characters is to emphasize that aspect of the story. It would be a little weird in my opinion if he lived in the world where he is the only man alive and only interacted with a handful of girls.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
With cheats you can basically just jump from one event to another. In dark magic the mc is supposed to be the only man in the world, I think the reason why the game has so many characters is to emphasize that aspect of the story. It would be a little weird in my opinion if he lived in the world where he is the only man alive and only interacted with a handful of girls.
maybe it's my "problem": i prefer a small group of important characters, than an immense group of people who are just there...i mean, you don't see me romancing every person in the world just because they exist XD

the dev could put some side non-romanceable characters instead of npc-bombing the game XD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That fact and S.b system is the attraction of D.m. this crap game never gonna become a fantastic one like that. Never.
You really don't like this game :LUL:. I think they are both fun for different reasons.

maybe it's my "problem": i prefer a small group of important characters, than an immense group of people who are just there...i mean, you don't see me romancing every person in the world just because they exist XD

the dev could put some side non-romanceable characters instead of npc-bombing the game XD
Yeah I get that, also having a small cast is way easier for development. There are some characters in dark magic that even after all this time, we haven't interacted much with them. Being able to be with multiple women without any repercussions is a common male fantasy and the game plays very heavily into that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You really don't like this game :LUL:. I they are both fun for different reasons.

Yeah I get that, also having a small cast is way easier for development. There are some characters in dark magic that even after all this time, we haven't interacted much with them. Being able to be with multiple women without any repercussions is a common male fantasy and the game plays very heavily into that.
to Alan, all i've to say is that he isn't the only one with a penis in the world...i understand hating the competition bc he is scared to lose..but you're exaggerating

i mean how many novels, games and stories in general had tons of characters, and they ended up to either killing them off or becoming background characters, because the important characters are only a few, those other characters turn into nothingness, like most of Dragon Ball Characters, or most of the shōnen stories, or game like Hogwarts Mystery, we've like 20 characters...the important ones (excluding the villains and romances) are maybe 5

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nice. For me, it's the opposite.
Really, from my point of view, it shouldn't be too hard to please both of us: The dev makes the scenes with the girls, other than the mother and sister, optional. And a route (optional) where they join the island's tradition of sharing.

I don't care that there is an option for the sister and the mother to be part of the sharing, as long as it isn't mandatory. Just as I don't care if the other girls have a very active sex life with a lot of guys as long as I can keep the MC from being a part of it.

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
This game is more fun than Dark Magic and with bmgames also having a side project that is better than the main game, it feels very strange to see the not as good games get all the attention.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and AwsHen

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This game is more fun than Dark Magic and with bmgames also having a side project that is better than the main game, it feels very strange to see the not as good games get all the attention.
don't know what to tell you, aside that i agree with you...but i guess the devs want to finish their first game first...despite Dark Magic being a painful to watch grindfest with basically no real plot...is a date simulator where you date...clones with similar personalities

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes