Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
There is no NTR and never will be. I really have no idea that if we go inside some village and find the husband have sex with his wife considering an NTR now. This game is about the family, so hard that If you give it a car it will become Fast & Furious.
Like he said

Seems to be missing sharing tag and at this point who know what other tags are missing but from the previews there is more then one dick and seems they are all fucking the girls.... please tag your game correctly to avoid a thread full of nasty posts from those finding out too late it has content they dont want.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Like he said
First, it's usually unpopular to reply to a post made about half a year ago with something already discussed.

Second, it's considered good manner to just use the EDIT button to add to your post rather than reply repeatedly so please try to do that in the future.

Lastly normally on this forum people use the top part to show what they're responding to and the bottom part what they're responding with, you have it reversed if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Not to mention my post was made BEFORE the devs post and I was responding to the preview images showing potential "other" content but hey its cool since the cart always comes before the horse these days.. just saying ya know like half a year later lol.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah those ppl comment need to delete so dumb seriously they only know ntr mean. Their brain are corrupted already i feel sad
As long as we can choose whether the MC has sex with the girls on the island or prefers to ignore them, I see no problem in sharing: my MC will not touch any of the girls except the mother and sister. And if we can also avoid seeing lesbian scenes or other guys other than the MC fucking girls (I'm not going to call them LIs), then that's fine.

Right now the only LIs in the game are the mother and sister. The other girls are side characters that, due to this sharing, don't interest me at all.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The end of day 1, with the dialogue with the goddess, leaves me with a very bad feeling. I don't like the attitude of the goddess, and the whole thing about having to impregnate the women on the island doesn't motivate me at all. Personally I'm only interested in the MC's sister and mother, and the girls who stop having sex (or never have) with guys other than the MC. I'm pretty sure this second one isn't going to happen, so I'll only be interested in the game if the MC can avoid all the sex scenes with girls other than his mom and sister.

Actually, I prefer the F.Lord's other game (Dark Magic), so I think it's perfect that he focuses his efforts on that game and has left this as a side project.

EDIT:
Demoness_Kiss, I still don't give a shit about your facepalms.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean everyone on the island is pretty open about sex. The mc could easily run into some girls having fun with each other.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes