BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Facepalms aren't going to change my opinion: I still think that the game will interest me if sharing can be avoided. That the MC can only have scenes with the LIs that don't have that fetish (the family for now, I don't know if more) and that any sex scene with the island girls is avoidable (unless she's a LI that doesn't have sharing). I'm not saying they disappear, just that we can avoid them.

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Facepalms aren't going to change my opinion: I still think that the game will interest me if sharing can be avoided. That the MC can only have scenes with the LIs that don't have that fetish (the family for now, I don't know if more) and that any sex scene with the island girls is avoidable (unless she's a LI that doesn't have sharing). I'm not saying they disappear, just that we can avoid them.
My friend, the facepalms are not for your opinion, we all have our own opinions and we need to respect that.
The thing is, we already UNDERSTAND your opinion in the first 10 times you repeat the same thing just in this treat, and im not counting the others treaths you write the same stuff all the time.
Look, i dont wanna be rude, i dont wanna start a fight or something.
Its just, what are you trying to do repeating the same thing over and over? Brainwash the developer to bend him to your will and make the game to fill your particular tastes?
I dont like NTR too, or sharing stuff, but you dont find me repeating myself all the time.
Its a public and a free forum, but cmon...change the disk, give a break.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
My friend, the facepalms are not for your opinion, we all have our own opinions and we need to respect that.
The thing is, we already UNDERSTAND your opinion in the first 10 times you repeat the same thing just in this treat, and im not counting the others treaths you write the same stuff all the time.
Look, i dont wanna be rude, i dont wanna start a fight or something.
Its just, what are you trying to do repeating the same thing over and over? Brainwash the developer to bend him to your will and make the game to fill your particular tastes?
I dont like NTR too, or sharing stuff, but you dont find me repeating myself all the time.
Its a public and a free forum, but cmon...change the disk, give a break.
Have a nice day.
Well personally I don't see any reason to facepalm for that.

Also, I just want to know if it will be possible or not. If it isn't going to be, I will delete the game and find another one.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Another one to keep! A little different then the most common stories. Hopefully there will be no yoga in this! :ROFLMAO:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
"A woman who owned the house where I used to live in". I laughed cause I know it's not even an actual joke.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I really hope the "only one penis in the universe" ppl havent killed this game. Its not fair, they do it to any game with even a hint of another male character. Female prot games are the only ones that seem to survive. Is there really a world where people fall in love with everything they bang? Casual sex doesn't exist?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I really hope the "only one penis in the universe" ppl havent killed this game. Its not fair, they do it to any game with even a hint of another male character. Female prot games are the only ones that seem to survive. Is there really a world where people fall in love with everything they bang? Casual sex doesn't exist?
I don't think so, I suspect it's more like, as the Dev said, he's more focused on finishing his other game than this one.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Flord games are few ones I can go in blind and enjoy. I have very high expectations from this game if Dark Magic was any indication.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Flord games are few ones I can go in blind and enjoy. I have very high expectations from this game if Dark Magic was any indication.
Go blind:D. I love Dark Magic as well but I need that visual stimualtion. I play all of these games with the sound off tbh. Guess I could go def and still enjoy.;)

xiba26

Nov 7, 2019
The story is awesome, don't give up on this project.

The story is very interesting, most of the time i prefers skip because its not interesting or does not focus on the interested characters. But there I did not skip once.

The characters are interesting (I still have my preferences hehe) Can't wait to see the rest with the goddesses, and impact of our actions on the island.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes