BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It would be strange that kind of sharing ... where you win everything and they get nothing ... would that be more netori than sharing? Well, I don't know what sense it would make to show girls (With the design work for only a few scenes and now ...) I want to believe because of the question that he leaves at the end of the description ... that if he takes from others ... with the time will also take from him ... I know that the developer is a fan of vanilla, but I don't think sharing is considered NTR ... so I don't expect strong things to happen and if they do happen they will surely be avoidable.
Well, I don't like sharing. I especially dislike if ti happen with LIs, but I also don't like if the girl isn't an LI (she's another guy's girlfriend). Sharing LIs would get me out of the game as fast as NTR if it couldn't be avoided (even if the scenes weren't shown) .

Also, I prefer to see as few scenes as possible that include guys other than the MC (0 is the best number). The only sharing scenes that might interest me are the ones that only include the MC as male character (and I'm not very interested in these either)

Mar 14, 2020
I do not know if you read some previous posts from the developer and some players, who comment that everything will depend on the MC, that is, that lifestyle is voluntary, if they say no, it is no ... I do not think that a rapist or rapists work in that form of society, because having so much supply I do not see the problem ... now what you mention about losing the girls ... here I am already beginning to speculate according to what there is that I do not know how to implement it, but the premise of going for the girls of others ... in the long run it will generate discontent with "your girls", and that is more or less what happens, for example being family, if it is not for the island the MC could not take the relationship with them to the next level, I mean, to a certain extent, he "benefits" from the circumstances ... now I suppose that if he becomes greedy ... looking for more girls ... he will open the door for his own to start trying things ...
Then it's a bad writing then...:sneaky:

Reactions: acondo

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

I'm just here because I wanted to find the culprit of " Why Dark Magic's update was so empty".

I didn't play this new game and I won't. Just seeing the pictures in the OP was enough.

In the OP :" and no one is going to touch your loved one! (But, is it okay for you to touch their loved one, hm?) "
Is that mean you can fuck other dudes girls but after that, they will go to fuck these other dudes again ?
There is no way I touch such a game. And the girl in the OP picture who's having sex in front of the MC is already dead for me.

What's wrong with that dev who made the very good "Dark Magic" ?
Now I'm starting to get scared about Dark Magic too. Nobody can't tell now that the dev will not add another man later in Dark Magic, under the pretext " It's totally avoidable!"

FLord : "No, she is a sister of a guy who is banging her at the beach. That makes MC think that banging your own sister is okay here."
It would also be okay if it was a girl with her sister, right ? It would have stayed in the same line as Dark Magic and we could have had a little bit of lesbincest at the begining of the game.

For me, The island of oblation is a good exemple of " How to fuck your fanbase's trust ".

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Heya,

I'm just here because I wanted to find the culprit of " Why Dark Magic's update was so empty".

I didn't play this new game and I won't. Just seeing the pictures in the OP was enough.

In the OP :" and no one is going to touch your loved one! (But, is it okay for you to touch their loved one, hm?) "
Is that mean you can fuck other dudes girls but after that, they will go to fuck these other dudes again ?
There is no way I touch such a game. And the girl in the OP picture who's having sex in front of the MC is already dead for me.

What's wrong with that dev who made the very good "Dark Magic" ?
Now I'm starting to get scared about Dark Magic too. Nobody can't tell now that the dev will not add another man later in Dark Magic, under the pretext " It's totally avoidable!"

FLord : "No, she is a sister of a guy who is banging her at the beach. That makes MC think that banging your own sister is okay here."
It would also be okay if it was a girl with her sister, right ? It would have stayed in the same line as Dark Magic and we could have had a little bit of lesbincest at the begining of the game.

For me, The island of oblation is a good exemple of " How to fuck your fanbase's trust ".
To me the only LIs that I consider such in the game are the sister and the mother (at least for now). In fact, I much prefer that the MC doesn't have any sex scenes (avoidables) with the other girls on the island, unless a romantic relationship can develop with one or more other girls (and that from then don't have sex with the rest of the guys on the island), which it would include them among those with scenes that I would be interested in seeing. Any girl who has sex with the rest of the guys on the island doesn't interest me (neither her nor her scenes).

On the other hand, I'm not a big fan of lesbian scenes (they bore me supremely), I don't hate them, nor do I need them to be avoidable (usually), but I never see them.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I really don't like the quest that the MC has to pass. Maybe I'm weird, but I prefer romance, and this has none of it. I don't like sharing, I don't want the MC to be fucking with girls who are going to be with others later, and from what I see it's posible that we won't be able to avoid it. Personally, I don't think the game interests me unless all this sharing can be avoided. So I'll wait to see if the Dev clarifies if this can be avoided or not.

Last edited:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
This game is not really my style but surely if you are opposed to a potential LI having an active sex life that would rule out the "landlady"? After all if she didn't have an active sex life the MC and his "roommate" wouldn't be her "tenants".

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
This game is not really my style but surely if you are opposed to a potential LI having an active sex life that would rule out the "landlady"? After all if she didn't have an active sex life the MC and his "roommate" wouldn't be her "tenants".
It's rather against her having an active sex life with other men while se is with the MC.

Also, for my part, I prefer that the MC only have relationships with the girls with whom he has established (or is going to establish) a romantic relationship. I may be weird.

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
You guys are clearly too young to have benefitted from the sexual revolution of the seventys... the pure times before the feminists were poisoned and used as a means to take over the world by its present dictators. No, you are not weird. You are a selfish bastard who does not respect what he expects respect from (which by the way is a form of abuse). But it's not your fault. It's a direct consequence to present day brainwashing. Sharing isone of the best ways of giving back what you receive, of showing true caring and respect, of being in harmony. It is the oposite of NTR, which is a form of abuse. I hear so much wining about NTR and yet where we have a game that offers sharing the same happens. Pitty. Make up your mind boys! But once you do, have the honor respect your word and follow through. This game shows wonderful potential to become a great story. I hope F.Lord will see it through as per his original vision.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You guys are clearly too young to have benefitted from the sexual revolution of the seventys... the pure times before the feminists were poisoned and used as a means to take over the world by its present dictators. No, you are not weird. You are a selfish bastard who does not respect what he expects respect from (which by the way is a form of abuse). But it's not your fault. It's a direct consequence to present day brainwashing. Sharing isone of the best ways of giving back what you receive, of showing true caring and respect, of being in harmony. It is the oposite of NTR, which is a form of abuse. I hear so much wining about NTR and yet where we have a game that offers sharing the same happens. Pitty. Make up your mind boys! But once you do, have the honor respect your word and follow through. This game shows wonderful potential to become a great story. I hope F.Lord will see it through as per his original vision.
I don't care if there is sharing as long as I can say no and the LIs don't participate. I really don't give a damn about the sex lives of the other characters.

Also, I only like and am interested in scenes where the MC is with a girl with whom he is romantically involved. If there is no romance or she isn't a LI, I prefer to have the opportunity to pass (and even more if the girls are going to be fucking other guys). I'm therefore perfectly in favor of the MC having free sex, free to be able to say no.

EDIT:
In Spain in the 70s there was a dictatorship with marked religious overtones. This sexual revolution didn't happen at that time in these parts.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I feel like I'm the only one on this thread who liked this game
I can like the game as long as sharing is optional (Let the people of the island have sex with each other, but not with the MC or the LIs). That whoever likes it has it, but to be able to say no to those of us who don't want it.

Reactions: Azero
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes