Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I know that this is way off topic but the problem with vtubers being affiliated with companies like hololive is that they don't own any of their stuff, so when things go wrong they lose everything and they can't do shit about it.
Don't forget that Rushia acted out of stress(and needed to vent a little), meaning that the company is so strict that the "place of work" it's kinda toxic or too much for her to handle.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Don't forget that Rushia acted out of stress(and needed to vent a little), meaning that the company is so strict that the "place of work" it's kinda toxic or too much for her to handle.
And the whole idol culture in japan is super toxic. The fact that her "fans" reacted the way they did just because she may have a boyfriend is insane.

Reactions: Boldano

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
And the whole idol culture in japan is super toxic. The fact that her "fans" reacted the way they did just because she may have a boyfriend is insane.
even more, when you learn that the boyfriend thing...was fake all along...(or at least, as far as i know) and a random confidant of Rushia, simply leaked some bullshit about it(bc he wanted the attention/money from people watching his videos)

Last edited:

Reaver

May 31, 2017
you have looked at the game right? the amount of renders is crazy... it will take time.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Dev said he will continue this after he finished the main game, so it will take some time.
emphasis on: SOME TIME(as implying that the game is basically endless, considering how many girls there are already in the game, and the game itself has potential for...like an endless number of ladies)

Reactions: AwsHen

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i agre with you. Why? Cuz the mother in dark magic is not real mother (lmao)
i couldn't care less about incest, as long there is a nice romance. The real problem with Dark Magic is that is an endless grindfest with no real plot and there are so many girls that it's actually boring, not mentioning how they all look alike or have almost identical personalities

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
i couldn't care less about incest, as long there is a nice romance. The real problem with Dark Magic is that is an endless grindfest with no real plot and there are so many girls that it's actually boring, not mentioning how they all look alike or have almost identical personalities
well.. I care. First priority is incest. Second is plot. If both are good i will donate money to the developer

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
well.. I care. First priority is incest. Second is plot. If both are good i will donate money to the developer
you know how incest is used in the VNs? as a cheap way to say "the characters ALREADY care about each other, but from now on, they're about to have romantic feelings"

so instead of having two random strangers developing even the basic feeling of "caring" they go straight to love.

this is not how incest should be used.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes