Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
so, double jeopardy - stick with an average game til the dev decides hes made enough, and THEN he may come back to dev a good one.

"Circumstances beyond ............. control" - sorry, that's nonsense, he has full control. Manipulation is sadly obvious
Well to tell u sry too I'm year ago already what dev strategy manipulate that why I don't support their reasonable

Obviously :coffee:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This game was abandoned due to misunderstanding. We could blame NTR fans.
They keep saying this game has NTR in it.:censored:
Nope, the game is technically ON-Hold...because the dev is focusing with a dumber game called Dark Magic...but the staff saw it as a giving up on the project...

There is no NTR btw...only people saying that the premises for some NTR/Sharing was there, because a few characters made some brutally honest comments about MC's mom and MC's sister...and another character openly admitted that he wants to seduce and fuck the mom of a side-character(even going so far to become this side-character's stepdad, even though they've the same age)

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
F.Lord

Please give us a new update for this game
very good game
we haven't had any updates for a long time :cry:
the dev prefers to focus on Dark Magic...a round of applause for his attempt to fix Dark Magic's intro, i've yet to check but at least he tried something...should read the negative reviews tho

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
the dev prefers to focus on Dark Magic...a round of applause for his attempt to fix Dark Magic's intro, i've yet to check but at least he tried something...should read the negative reviews tho
There's something not quite right about a dev persisting with an inferior product attracting lots of negativity, in favour of a product with substantially more potential.

I'd say it was either arrogance, or fear......

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There's something not quite right about a dev persisting with an inferior product attracting lots of negativity, in favour of a product with substantially more potential.

I'd say it was either arrogance, or fear......
I mean the inferior product based on reviews is pretty popular, and here since page 1, people whined about the existing possibility(NOT but people are too dumb to understand it) of NTR.

My issues with Dark Magic are the grind and the plot mostly, once you look at it, it's unknown(back when i quitted was unknown at least and i still don't know) how people have babies but MC the ONLY MALE on earth and was treated like a slave, nor a curiosity or a living myth...just a random nobody that nobody cared enough...just weird and unexplained...so much that Island of Oblation makes much more sense compared to Dark Magic.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
" a few characters made some brutally honest comments about MC's mom and MC's sister...and another character openly admitted that he wants to seduce and fuck the mom of a side-character(even going so far to become this side-character's stepdad, ..."

no wonder this game crushed and burned since page one. and I am surprised that a dev as talented and experienced as this one actually thought this kind of content would be well recieved

apologies to Demoness_Kiss for using part of her/his/? post. I mean no offence if it bothers that I did, I will remove the post.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes