• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
There is no NTR and never will be. I really have no idea that if we go inside some village and find the husband have sex with his wife considering an NTR now. This game is about the family, so hard that If you give it a car it will become Fast & Furious.
is that why no dastardly person has made a patch? The family is SOO STRONK in this one that it defies any censorship??

Reactions: AJBit

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
There is no NTR and never will be. I really have no idea that if we go inside some village and find the husband have sex with his wife considering an NTR now. This game is about the family, so hard that If you give it a car it will become Fast & Furious.
Coming from Dark Magic, that's good to see for a lot of us. But the preview images do show some girl getting it from behind in close proximity to the MC and his...So that's gonna raise some concerns. Like I wouldn't fault somebody for thinking it might be a sharing game at first glance.
What if I don't necessarily want to see that? No problem personally that there are other couples in the game but the player may not want to watch them get intimate. Would appreciate some clarification on that.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
is that why no dastardly person has made a patch? The family is SOO STRONK in this one that it defies any censorship??
Yes, it is too strong I have to censor it, haha.

Coming from Dark Magic, that's good to see for a lot of us. But the preview images do show some girl getting it from behind in close proximity to the MC and his...So that's gonna raise some concerns. What if I don't necessarily want to see that? No problem personally that there are other couples in the game but the player may not want to watch them get intimate. Would appreciate some clarification on that.
It’s a world building story to build around the fact that they’re open about sex and nudity. They are no romantic involve to that either. So when his family are back together, I can play around that fact and try to bring his family relationship to the next level.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
A promising start, visually it looks worse than Dark Magic, but the gameplay is still much simpler, which is good for me. In Dark Magic I got confused, stuck and thrown ... :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: jxd and loikl

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I am not interested in seeing any husband having sex with his wife, I hope this is avoidable situations.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This is just friendly advice do not take offense here but you have a animation of one guy getting a hand job while another is being banged by another guy. Group sex can mean many things hence the tag but that animation clearly depicts sharing/swinging or something worse to pretty much everyone on here. So it need to be tagged as such or made 100% avoidable doesn't happen isn't seen.
If you want to make it about the family as you say then this is what you need to do to keep nasty comments from coming back to you in your thread. You need to mark your game clearly for the content is has by reading what those tags mean. Make certain content avoidable or just do not let it into your game or you will have even the tamest of scenes with another guy depicted as NTR. It is the way it is with people on this forum. More then one dick in any game always always starts this war. It up to us the devs to either curtail it make it not happen and or not have it/show it in our games

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It’s a world building story to build around the fact that they’re open about sex and nudity. They are no romantic involve to that either. So when his family are back together, I can play around that fact and try to bring his family relationship to the next level.
So the village experience is a catalyst then. I think I understand. But those scenes can easily start a war and it usually happens if there is even the slightest hint of sharing or ntr. Like I said, at first glance the previews send a very different message from what you are saying. I love Dark Magic, so no hate. I just don't wanna see this thread ablaze with misguided ntr/sharing war, with the game getting a bad or rather unintended view because of it.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Dark Magic is one of my favourite games, so I feel obliged to try this one, but, from my experience, if someone's working on more than one project none of them is getting necessary attention...
So yeah, I'll just hope.
Dark Magic is still my main focus. I worked on this project to see about how Honey Select 2 doing and it still does need some mods to improve the quality of life. It is sure opening to much more possibilities of designing and products (Which we can see from so many devs now) I learned and got my plugins to HS1 (Which is no body making it any more) out of this one from stealing their ideas.

It is fun to work on this project and I hope you will have just fun as I do to try my games out too. I have no intention to upset anyone with my story. As a dev and story writer, I only want to express my story to you and only hope you will like it. I know I can’t make everyone likes it, but I hope you will just try it out. I like to listen about an actual story not argue about how is it an NTR or not. I’m a guy who’s making a game with an only man alive with like 30 women in it. I think I am just a vanilla guy who like a harem as you do.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I give up....trying to make devs understand simple things. Its not in the story its not this or that. Then do not show other girls getting banged by other men that is your first and biggest mistake. NO matter what you think, what you say or "how you write your story" people can and will consider it sharing/ntr.... The second a second dick is shown doing anything with any girl you have already lost and the war has begun and not in your favor.
Edit: This game has only been here 4 hours and it has already started and filled 2 pages and what it the biggest complaint..... 1 to many dicks being shown.....

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I think modulator knows the best. There is no sharing or NTR tags because there’s none in the actual story (What is urination anyway?)
I'm just going to assume you are asking seriously.
It's Pee, piss, urine. The number 1 you do when you go to the toilet. Waste that is expelled out of the body in a liquid form. Ranging from clear to deep yellow coloration, depending on how hydrated the person is. That. The tag is used if that is shown or otherwise fetishized in a game.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well this games gonna be about an open society that doesn't mind sex and incest. You do see quite a few people engaging already. However, what i don't know whether it's a free for all fuckfest, or everyone just fuck their family and stays with them as some of the scenes you see already are between family members

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
BaasB Please remove a 8th and a last screenshot for me please. Or if you could let me take over the post like Dark Magic, it would be really nice of you. Thank you.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This is just friendly advice do not take offense here but you have a animation of one guy getting a hand job while another is being banged by another guy. Group sex can mean many things hence the tag but that animation clearly depicts sharing/swinging or something worse to pretty much everyone on here. So it need to be tagged as such or made 100% avoidable doesn't happen isn't seen.
If you want to make it about the family as you say then this is what you need to do to keep nasty comments from coming back to you in your thread. You need to mark your game clearly for the content is has by reading what those tags mean. Make certain content avoidable or just do not let it into your game or you will have even the tamest of scenes with another guy depicted as NTR. It is the way it is with people on this forum. More then one dick in any game always always starts this war. It up to us the devs to either curtail it make it not happen and or not have it/show it in our games
So if your character is banging someone and near them, there is another couple banging, does that mean you are sharing the woman of the other couple? And apparently it clearly means that to everyone here too. :WaitWhat: What is logic and language at this point, fuck it let's just start using signs and grunts again.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Would be nice to get a reply from dev concerning my question.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes