Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
BaasB Please remove a 8th and a last screenshot for me please. Or if you could let me take over the post like Dark Magic, it would be really nice of you. Thank you.
Woah Woah Woah, hold' up there friend. I'm as NTR as they come but that will just make it FAR FAR worse for you when people play the game and those scenes come up. You do you, make the game how you want. But you need to be self responsible. Asking to conceal something is not a good look for actual and potential supporters and followers. If you want scenes with sharing, do it. If the plot is a completely free society where sex is akin to tennis or a greeting do it. But OWN it, even if you don't consider it NTR or Sharing personally.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So if your character is banging someone and near them, there is another couple banging, does that mean you are sharing the woman of the other couple? And apparently it clearly means that to everyone here too. :WaitWhat: What is logic and language at this point, fuck it let's just start using signs and grunts again.
:unsure: No, at first glance it looks like an orgy and its not a stretch to imagine partners being swapped. It's a reasonable conclusion if someone is only looking at the preview image.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Woah Woah Woah, hold' up there friend. I'm as NTR as they come but that will just make it FAR FAR worse for you when people play the game and those scenes come up. You do you, make the game how you want. But you need to be self responsible. Asking to conceal something is not a good look for actual and potential supporters and followers. If you want scenes with sharing, do it. If the plot is a completely free society where sex is akin to tennis or a greeting do it. But OWN it, even if you don't consider it NTR or Sharing personally.
That’s a fair point. I just don’t like conflict.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
:unsure: No, at first glance it looks like an orgy and its not a stretch to imagine partners being swapped. It's a reasonable conclusion if someone is only looking at the preview image.
You know what's a more reasonable conclusion? One you get from actually reading the dev's words in this very thread. Stating MC's not-family is reserved for MC only and there will be no ntr. Feeling the need to make your own conclusions from a screenshot instead of a dev statement is a you problem, not with the game.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You know what's a more reasonable conclusion? One you get from actually reading the dev's words in this very thread. Stating MC's not-family is reserved for MC only and there will be no ntr. Feeling the need to make your own conclusions from a screenshot instead of a dev statement is a you problem, not with the game.
I am gonna assume that the "you" is not specifically directed at me, because the first thing I did was to read the dev notes, and I even asked the dev for clarification and I got my answer. So while I agree with you, I know that not everyone bothers to do that(people don't read, yea it happens a lot) and pretty much just look at the previews and move on, I can understand how someone would come to that conclusion. Because that is what it looks like with no context or clarification.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
That’s a fair point. I just don’t like conflict.
I understand, it can be jarring to have all those alerts and people saying stuff. But hell:

"People hate you? Good! It means you stood for something" - Winston Churchill.

You do anything, make anything or change anything you'll get people that don't like it. But even if someone doesn't LIKE something or someone, they can still RESPECT them if they are confident, sure of themselves, open about things and don't conceal even the bad parts. It's like if there is a delay I could hide, but that would make my supporters even more angry. Instead I say, long before, X is happening, it may delay, here is what I am doing about it. Up front honesty may have that initial hostility but at least you get the respect from having the balls to stand your ground and being open with supporters and potential supporters.

P.s. I've played Dark Magic. Top tier Harem game that is, only male in existence. I quite liked it. Worrying though, I fear the harem may be corrupting me, next thing you know I'll start shitposting on NTR game threads, drink beer and watch sports. But that would never happe....IT'S COMIN' HOME... IT'S COMIN' HOME...

Ah crap...it's starting!!!

:p

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
if your talking about the "dev" notes then read this again I even highlighted it for you for clarification....
" Things and people around are only world-building and no one is going to touch your loved one! (But, is it okay for you to touch their loved one, hm?) "
Indicates sharing/swinging possible ntr without outright saying it. As such it should be tagged. NO you may not be sharing "your" women but they Are sharing theirs according to what that line says.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
God the first release is soo long! Anyway, this seems to be a free and incestuous society, but when you play longer, the characters say that what's yours is yours and they respect that, so there probs will be side scenes with side characters, but if someones yours, you're golden.
Now, I'm more interested in the stuff surrounding the goddess and her priestess, as it seems that everything is not what it seems and there's a margin of "otherworldly" manipulation

Reactions: nevion

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If you played the game you would know that the Mc made it clear that no one touches his family so I'm good with that don't care about the rest great start tho
Pretty much this. Don't know what I will do about side girls if they become "available". It depends how. I'd prefer not to see them otherwise engaged 5 min after/before(you know what I mean) but for now thats good enough for me.

Reactions: Boldano

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
So if your character is banging someone and near them, there is another couple banging, does that mean you are sharing the woman of the other couple? And apparently it clearly means that to everyone here too. :WaitWhat: What is logic and language at this point, fuck it let's just start using signs and grunts again.
Though I agree with you that I'm not sharing his wife, in an actual scenario I'm sharing mine, as he can see my wife having sex, this is something that I wouldn't allow in real life, but I understand that in this game sex an incest is a natural behaviour so people doesn't have my beliefs.
I, for other instance, don't have any problem to role play a game where this is not a concern for the MC as far as mi LIs are not going to be touched and fucked woman are random models I don't know.

Reactions: ttsheng33

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
if your talking about the "dev" notes then read this again I even highlighted it for you for clarification....
" Things and people around are only world-building and no one is going to touch your loved one! (But, is it okay for you to touch their loved one, hm?) "
Indicates sharing/swinging possible ntr without outright saying it. As such it should be tagged. NO you may not be sharing "your" women but they Are sharing theirs according to what that line says.
Well, I don't think that anyone in F95 has problem in stealing other women, starting by your mother in most cases, just don't show them having sex but when you steal another man's woman you know that they have fucked at least once.
So NTR is acceptable except when it's done to you, that's why many people had requested to separate the tag in two netori and netorase (I think it's written this way)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Ok, so according to what you highlighted, your character will have his own untouchable girls, while also given the option to fuck someone else's. Truly a tragic and depressing fate for that MC. What a sad cuck.

None of this is netorare (which everyone is worried about) or swinging (which implies trading).

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
This is just friendly advice do not take offense here but you have a animation of one guy getting a hand job while another is being banged by another guy. Group sex can mean many things hence the tag but that animation clearly depicts sharing/swinging or something worse to pretty much everyone on here. So it need to be tagged as such or made 100% avoidable doesn't happen isn't seen.
If you want to make it about the family as you say then this is what you need to do to keep nasty comments from coming back to you in your thread. You need to mark your game clearly for the content is has by reading what those tags mean. Make certain content avoidable or just do not let it into your game or you will have even the tamest of scenes with another guy depicted as NTR. It is the way it is with people on this forum. More then one dick in any game always always starts this war. It up to us the devs to either curtail it make it not happen and or not have it/show it in our games
or people can not just be assholes about it. Like why is it his responsibility to change his game so that people on here don't lose their shit because there's another dick in the game. If you don't like it just avoid the thread. Don't come in there and be like "man i hate this shit, change your game"

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Shoulda, woulda, coulda. There will probs not be any NTR or sharing in the game, at least of the "MC's girls", while you might get other otherwise "engaged" women, the characters suggest that. Now let's just play and enjoy the game, and if those will be be added, THEN we can start murdering the dev.

Now for the game itself, I dunno. The story at first seemed to advance at a very fast pace. Quite nonsensical really. However, the stuff with the priestess and THAT ending wrap everything up nicely and set a somewhat clear path to what's gonna happen and where the story's headed.

Reactions: nevion

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
or people can not just be assholes about it. Like why is it his responsibility to change his game so that people on here don't lose their shit because there's another dick in the game
Its not about changing the game its about having proper tags so the thread doesnt blow up. Things are clearly shown and not tagged. Not everyone reads the notes trust me i know i have had people come into my own thread and say dumb shit not because it "wasnt" tagged but because they didnt read the notes. in this case sharing of women by other men is implied its right in the dev notes yet I mention that the tag is missing and you all come at me. Mark your games accordingly is all I am saying.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes