KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Those I was talking with said the MC claimed his family as his own meaning the people around him accept, that he has claimed them as his own and will not touch them.

The island is based on mutual respect for those claims and choices and it is up to the individual family group if anyone can be part of it. mean meaning
The guy said:
Maui said something about how they respect each other and that "If they say no, it means no." So it's not up to the MC, but them.

I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly. The user here is saying specifically that they do not care about mc's claim. They may approach his family and ask for sex, and if his family says no, they'll accept that as no. I'll also reiterate I don't expect his family to ever say yes, btw.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
The guy said:
Maui said something about how they respect each other and that "If they say no, it means no." So it's not up to the MC, but them.

I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly. The user here is saying specifically that they do not care about mc's claim. They may approach his family and ask for sex, and if his family says no, they'll accept that as no. I'll also reiterate I don't expect his family to ever say yes, btw.
Hmm I may have undestood what they meant incorrectly then (y) if that is what they ment.

and I agree as well F.lord will not make a game where the family would accept other men then the MC.

::Note::
Also apoligies if my message is hard to understand am not a native speaker and I have dyslexia to boot :unsure: I do try to get around it providing more detail as I can but it is not always enough

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The guy said:

Yeah. At least that's how I understand that statement. That it's up to the girls to accept or refuse any advances from the guys on the island. The dev said no one will touch the MC's family, so if it ever comes to this (which I doubt) they'll refuse, but it's still not up to the MC.

Here, I found the exact conversation in the script. "me" is the MC and "maui" one of the locals.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, I'm not saying anything will happen, just that it's not the MC who can make that call. If it was up to him I don't think the other guy would have any reasons to be "his eyes" as he put it. As I see it the MC's mother and sister will be only his, and with everyone else there will be sharing/voyeur content which is not appealing to me at all, so I have no clue if I'll play any further. The story seems interesting though. Mostly at the end of this release.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
There is no NTR and never will be. I really have no idea that if we go inside some village and find the husband have sex with his wife considering an NTR now. This game is about the family, so hard that If you give it a car it will become Fast & Furious.
i still confuse if this game actually more to netori or have lot of voyeurism?

also if there is woman have sex with their partner or have free sex fetish, it doesnt mean NTR. since you dont have relationship with em.

Reactions: Horagen81

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
so will this game affect dark magic. i hope not cause i really liked that game and it seemed like we were getting closer to the end of that game.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
That awkward moment when you introduce yourself to the leader and you have the same name (although mine is spelled right) and things go like "look at me, I am the captain now". :ROFLMAO:

Lets wait and see if we can actually steal their bitches.

[edit]
--------
Ok I just talked to the village elder and he introduced me to his daughter "Abe". Shit does she have a wang? I no longer want your bitches Kahn, you keep them. :ROFLMAO:
What is up with the names? :poop:

Last edited:
Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god the language, i have just started and my eyes are starting to burn!
The review said best story ever or something like this, eehhhmmm well i have some doubts :confused:

Oh everybody is dressed in rags but one girl i just met has purple hair, so there must be some fashion hairdresser somewhere .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bruce555

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Getting a pity handjob while other dude rails a pussy feels very lame, shouldve at least made it a blowjob. Kinda the same thing with sis buttjob. In hypersexualised setting, where you show us other dudes getting laid all the time, having mc receive this kind of teasejob foreplay scenes feels lame.

1 option choices are annoying and pointless.

Overall I am liking it so far though. Simple but exciting setting and attractive characters. Looking forward to more content. :whistle:

Last edited:

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Its not just about hating NTR, its also about lamenting the resources that are being wasted creating an H-scene with a girl NOT with the MC, if its not an NTR game, then animating other couples seems unnecessary. I prefer all the time and resources be devoted to the MC with the girls.

Besides, why is there a girl in any game that is not going to be a Li anyway? if you are trying to build a world, sure, some random here and there, but to go as far as to create an H-scene without the MC? it seems far too much of a waste.

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Hmm I may have undestood what they meant incorrectly then (y) if that is what they ment.

and I agree as well F.lord will not make a game where the family would accept other men then the MC.

::Note::
Also apoligies if my message is hard to understand am not a native speaker and I have dyslexia to boot :unsure: I do try to get around it providing more detail as I can but it is not always enough
I'm not NTR fan.
So I can't agree more.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
so will this game affect dark magic. i hope not cause i really liked that game and it seemed like we were getting closer to the end of that game.
It already has F.Lord wrote on his Discord, Which I am a member off beside being a patreon of his, that he will be leaving to clear his mind for a while and and would return "soon".

this is not surprising though we asked him to take some time off after the release of this game, simply because he used all of his available time to make it.

He worked every hour after his full time work and weekend on this game. negletic himself and his wife and family. so We or well the active part on his discord felt it was bet he took the time off.

He wanted to make this to avoid getting burnt out making Dark Magic which he loves. I am guessing the recipention "shocked" him as well when we look at his respones in here.

Reactions: Vleder

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
It already has F.Lord wrote on his Discord, Which I am a member off beside being a patreon of his, that he will be leaving to clear his mind for a while and and would return "soon".

this is not surprising though we asked him to take some time off after the release of this game, simply because he used all of his available time to make it.

He worked every hour after his full time work and weekend on this game. negletic himself and his wife and family. so We or well the active part on his discord felt it was bet he took the time off.

He wanted to make this to avoid getting burnt out making Dark Magic which he loves. I am guessing the recipention "shocked" him as well when we look at his respones in here.
was it a good shock? and what are the most responses?

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Its not just about hating NTR, its also about lamenting the resources that are being wasted creating an H-scene with a girl NOT with the MC, if its not an NTR game, then animating other couples seems unnecessary. I prefer all the time and resources be devoted to the MC with the girls.

Besides, why is there a girl in any game that is not going to be a Li anyway? if you are trying to build a world, sure, some random here and there, but to go as far as to create an H-scene without the MC? it seems far too much of a waste.
Because there is also some people who has a fetish for "spying" on others and they would need H-scene ?
In the end it is just my opinion about the subject nothing more. I am not in to the fetish myself but I can see "a" reason why it was added beside world building.

say ... you sit in you room across the street with a spy glass trained on the neighbor's room.
The girl your age next door is in a lesbian relationship and is having sex with her girlfriend.
They will never be in a relationship with you

1) because they are in a relationship with each other
2) because they do not like men
3) you are a man in the game who like to watch others have sex

To put it simply Voyeurism is a fetish that people also enjoy.
and seems to be needed as a tag for this game, for those who does not like it can avoid it and those who want it can find it.

For me.... I am of the opinion that all fetish are welcome in a game and that every sex scene in should be skippable, No matter how vanila, So those who is not into them can avoid them.
Thought I do not mean it as they would still talk about it as it happens, but rather as it never happen in the first place :)

in the end it is up to you :)
If You feel the game waste too much time on something you do not like.
Then to not play the game it is quite simple.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Look like ntr game to me. Downloaded just because of ; same developer's another game is one of my favourite. But this one is a big disappointment to me. Will stay out of this one from now on.
Dark magic is already taking too much time for updates. Now it goona need even more.

Last edited:
Reactions: acondo

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It's about other guys fucking girls. It's about MC getting just a handjob compare to other men getting vaginas.. i know it may be too fast for MC to fuck like other men, because it could be a illogical system in a island which is strange to MC. But still, in a fictionalized sex-crazy world like this, dev would have shown MC in a more confident way in doing sex.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes