eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I never expected a fuckfest type of game from F.Lord to be honest, so the initial excitement about a new game was replaced by disappointment rather quickly. The story seems interesting with the priestess/goddess/whatever she is and all that, but I don't know if I'll play any further, since there already are too many "sex scenes" with other guys in the game for my tastes and I have zero interest in that type of content. Even less in sharing someone else's sluts...
Good luck anyway and I just hope that won't slow down Dark Magic's development even more.

Well, I don't think that anyone in F95 has problem in stealing other women, starting by your mother in most cases, just don't show them having sex but when you steal another man's woman you know that they have fucked at least once.
So NTR is acceptable except when it's done to you, that's why many people had requested to separate the tag in two netori and netorase (I think it's written this way)
Nobody said anything about stealing them though. I think what SeveredRealms is saying is that having sex with someone else's wife/girlfriend/significant other, without them ending that other relationship, is still sharing. That doesn't apply only on "your" girls.

Ok, so according to what you highlighted, your character will have his own untouchable girls, while also given the option to fuck someone else's. Truly a tragic and depressing fate for that MC. What a sad cuck.

None of this is netorare (which everyone is worried about) or swinging (which implies trading).
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
This is coming from this site's list of tags, so no, swinging doesn't imply trading. If the MC is gonna bang someone else's partner with their blessing, the game will (or at least should) be tagged with "swinging" and if it's done behind their backs with "cheating". The latter will also make the MC a douche though, so I don't see it happening.

*This should also have a voyeurism tag.

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
Nobody said anything about stealing them though. I think what SeveredRealms is saying is that having sex with someone else's wife/girlfriend/significant other, without them ending that other relationship, is still sharing. That doesn't apply only on "your" girls.
Yes, but he stated that there will not be NTR, so if you have sex with another woman cheating his partner I understand that she should became yours only. As commented, as far that she is not seen before with his partner I think that MOST F95 will not give a fuck (pun intended but I'm not native speaker so it's possible that is a complete fail :rolleyes:)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
There is no NTR and never will be. I really have no idea that if we go inside some village and find the husband have sex with his wife considering an NTR now. This game is about the family, so hard that If you give it a car it will become Fast & Furious.
How is there no voyeurism tag then?

EDIT: finally got the tag.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
These guys are sure very light skinned living on a tropical island.
Well Japan is sort of considered tropical or at least sub tropical and they don't have darker skin tones. Maybe that's what the dev was going for

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
From the pics there seem to be 2 interesting aspects to the game:
1. Decent and somewhat diverse models. Also in a style i have seen working amazing in some of the better game.
2. Free Love Island? Interesting idea. (Though appearently HIGHLY contentious.) Execution is key. It works in Corruption games with a prostitution aspect. Don't know how domination will be handled.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
So if your character is banging someone and near them, there is another couple banging, does that mean you are sharing the woman of the other couple? And apparently it clearly means that to everyone here too. :WaitWhat: What is logic and language at this point, fuck it let's just start using signs and grunts again.
totally agree man. when people see someone your not banging and someone else is they cry NTR!

people are asking to cheapen the story. its a couple's island, they may want to swing or share. it be little weird if MC steals all the couple's wives just so you can have another cheap harem. just let the dev his own thing and enjoy what you get. i don't mind swinging or sharing. some people just wanted to wake up off the boat and be the only male on the island XD if they really want that check out ai shoujo haha

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
totally agree man. when people see someone your not banging and someone else is they cry NTR!

people are asking to cheapen the story. its a couple's island, they may want to swing or share. it be little weird if MC steals all the couple's wives just so you can have another cheap harem. just let the dev his own thing and enjoy what you get. i don't mind swinging or sharing. some people just wanted to wake up off the boat and be the only male on the island XD if they really want that check out ai shoujo haha
Thank you for your TedTalk

Last edited:

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
How is there no voyeurism tag then?
Because

1 F.Lord has no power over this tread as it was uploaded by someone else.
2 perhaps the dev is not sure what the tag means though I doubt that
3 the one putting the tag on has not seen anything worth the tag ?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Because

1 F.Lord has no power over this tread as it was uploaded by someone else.
2 perhaps the dev is not sure what the tag means though I doubt that
3 the one putting the tag on has not seen anything worth the tag ?
The MC and two girls watch a couple have sex before sort of joining (more like doing it near them), Then MC's sister walks in on a couple fucking and you have the choice to look

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
The MC and two girls watch a couple have sex before sort of joining (more like doing it near them), Then MC's sister walks in on a couple fucking and you have the choice to look
Then it should have the tag (y) at least for the sisters part.
for the sort of joining "swinger / group and so on would be more correct.

the overall NTR tag should be split into NTR, NTRi, NTRe to avoid further problems though :HideThePain:

though for this game non of them applies so far....

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Then it should have the tag (y) at least for the sisters part.
for the sort of joining "swinger / group and so on would be more correct.

the overall NTR tag should be split into NTR, NTRi, NTRe to avoid further problems though :HideThePain:

though for this game non of them applies so far....
Well the chief offered/allowed for the MC to engage with his wife to learn about sex, so there's that. And it seems that people are open about stuff but what's yours is yours and they'll respect that (at least this group of boys the MC became part of), with the MC already declaring his mother and sister to be his

Reactions: Horagen81

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Then tag it as it is instead leaving the tags out only for someone to not read everything including these posts. It clearly has it dev has stated it has it you that have played the game can see it so where are the tags? It is not about changing the game let him do what he wished sure but tag the god damn thing jesus... lets have another 5 pages of people bitching.
you and 1 other person are the only one complaining. for someone who is a dev you don't understand someone else listed the game and the tags. i agree with you tags are missing.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
So mutual acceptance and consent if they claim them as their own... yeah that is not NTR of any kind.
Thank you for clearing it out eddie987 and lordfridge9
I did a double take on that post cause I wasn't sure if I read it right. because that literally is ntr if she (one of the mcs girls) accepts.

Having said that, no I don't think the game is going to have ntr, just sidefucks with whores and the mc will have his own family to himself.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes