qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Too early to write a review, but the beginning is already VERY promising! FLord strikes again and it looks like he improved his skills (> Dark Magic doesn't have as good animations as this work!)

Reactions: AwsHen

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What doesn't appeal to me personally about the game is having to watch other guys fucking. The scenes where more guys are included besides the MC don't interest me (a cock besides the MC's is one of more according to my tastes) in the best case. I can include among the scenes that I'm not interested in lesbian ones. Personally I would prefer that those scenes could be skipped or avoided.

Sharing, swinging aren't fetishes that interest me either.

At the moment I'm not sure if I have much interest in trying the game. The same in the future, if enough scenes of the MC are included and we can avoid seeing any scene that doesn't include him (and avoid that in the scenes in which the MC participates other guys are included)

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Because there is also some people who has a fetish for "spying" on others and they would need H-scene ?
In the end it is just my opinion about the subject nothing more. I am not in to the fetish myself but I can see "a" reason why it was added beside world building.

say ... you sit in you room across the street with a spy glass trained on the neighbor's room.
The girl your age next door is in a lesbian relationship and is having sex with her girlfriend.
They will never be in a relationship with you

1) because they are in a relationship with each other
2) because they do not like men
3) you are a man in the game who like to watch others have sex

To put it simply Voyeurism is a fetish that people also enjoy.
and seems to be needed as a tag for this game, for those who does not like it can avoid it and those who want it can find it.

For me.... I am of the opinion that all fetish are welcome in a game and that every sex scene in should be skippable, No matter how vanila, So those who is not into them can avoid them.
Thought I do not mean it as they would still talk about it as it happens, but rather as it never happen in the first place :)

in the end it is up to you :)
If You feel the game waste too much time on something you do not like.
Then to not play the game it is quite simple.
That is what i said. Setup the kinks in your game properly and there won't be problems. It might still be disappointed to see cute girls in game with kinks i don't like, but that's as far as it will go. Don't tell us this is game doesn't have NTR to then create H-scenes with girls other than the MC.
If i understand my brethren correctly, we want ALL the girls for ourselves, and that is the base assumption i have for any game, then the kinks are added on top as to *how* i'm going to get them.

If what i've described above can be thought of as a "road" then another completely different road involves the inclusion and interaction of any other men whatsoever in any capacity.

I don't want to sound like i'm trying to put a straitjacket on to creators, do what you will, tell the story you want to tell, just know that for a lot of us, maybe most of us, any resources spent on adding men into any game is considered wasteful and there is nothing more extreme than adding non-MC H-scenes in a supposedly non-NTR game. It feels like a backstab really.

Let me reiterate, i don't want to kink shame, to each its own. I know what i want and i just want to be warned of what i will encounter before deep diving into a game, that's all.

There is a lot more that could be said, and a lot more nuance, but this is, i think, the groundwork without even mentioning character or story development.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
That is what i said. Setup the kinks in your game properly and there won't be problems. It might still be disappointed to see cute girls in game with kinks i don't like, but that's as far as it will go. Don't tell us this is game doesn't have NTR to then create H-scenes with girls other than the MC.
If i understand my brethren correctly, we want ALL the girls for ourselves, and that is the base assumption i have for any game, then the kinks are added on top as to *how* i'm going to get them.

If what i've described above can be thought of as a "road" then another completely different road involves the inclusion and interaction of any other men whatsoever in any capacity.

I don't want to sound like i'm trying to put a straitjacket on to creators, do what you will, tell the story you want to tell, just know that for a lot of us, maybe most of us, any resources spent on adding men into any game is considered wasteful and there is nothing more extreme than adding non-MC H-scenes in a supposedly non-NTR game. It feels like a backstab really.

Let me reiterate, i don't want to kink shame, to each its own. I know what i want and i just want to be warned of what i will encounter before deep diving into a game, that's all.

There is a lot more that could be said, and a lot more nuance, but this is, i think, the groundwork without even mentioning character or story development.
I completely agree with you on this post (y)
and thank you for go further into the depth of the explanations.
you other post on the matter... did not convert that though when I translated, and put it in a much more "negative" way. I could not see which is why I posted my reply to you.

I usually do not touching a new game release until it has reach a decent development phase say day 6 for this game.
And until I am sure all of the information is correct. simply because I do not want to play a game that wast my time with certain fetishes.
NTR is one of the primary one that needs for me to be avoidable before i touch a title.
which is why I can play and enjoy "Power Vacuum" even though it has NTR in it.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I've played the game and read the majority of the posts in the thread. I understand the different points of view and relate to some because the game uses several colorful displays to set the stage and the sudden appearance of a sex scene without the MC is prone to sting some players' sensibilities. That kind of stuff usually stings me too, but in this case it kind of felt natural...
On the other hand, just from the story, it felt certain the MC's LI's are never going to engage in any activities with other characters around (there's this example when mother and sister are kissing and the mother even says that they won't continue without him).
Players also have a choice on the story progression (family first vs other women first). I'm a harem or throuple kind of guy so you can imagine I don't like NTR or sharing, but the story didn't give me that vibe. But I respect others and that's just my opinion.

About other aspects:
Liked the story very much, the scenarios are very colorful and the colors saturated, something I like very much.
The narrative is good but needs proofreading, which I'm sure will come in the future.
Characters are varied enough and, for those like me, that come to appreciate HS characters and renders, its a plus: mom and sis are beautiful, for example, as is the chief's wife...
I found posing and expressions very nice too.

Because of that, I want to see what comes next and I'll be happy if the dev continues in this style. Everybody has their kinks (I know I have mine!) and no one can cater for all the tastes so, a unique perspective and approach are always a plus for me.

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
I completely agree with you on this post (y)
and thank you for go further into the depth of the explanations.
you other post on the matter... did not convert that though when I translated, and put it in a much more "negative" way. I could not see which is why I posted my reply to you.

I usually do not touching a new game release until it has reach a decent development phase say day 6 for this game.
And until I am sure all of the information is correct. simply because I do not want to play a game that wast my time with certain fetishes.
NTR is one of the primary one that needs for me to be avoidable before i touch a title.
which is why I can play and enjoy "Power Vacuum" even though it has NTR in it.
I don't like NTR, But I don't hate it either.
It's just I preferred Love/Romance route in the games...and you know I know how it felt when someone you liked/loved is taken by someone else. Because it's happened to me.:(

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
I don't like NTR, But I don't hate it either.
It's just I preferred Love/Romance route in the games...and you know I know how it felt when someone you liked/loved is taken by someone else. Because it's happened to me.:(
Yeah I know it all to well which is why I avoid NTR as well.

My preferance is love / romance , harem and so on so in the softer end of things :)

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
Well! I'm sure glad I found this one. I liked Dark Magic a lot and can't wait for it continue, but this one peeked my interest too. You get to own your relatives and they stay yours, while you breed the islanders for their ruler's pleasure. I must admit to very much liking this premise, as well as that ruler! And just a first version! True, the English needs work as the phrasing is far from flowing, but that's not hard to improve and comes with time and patience. I'm also well aware how hard it is to keep multiple projects going, so I just hope F Lord will be able to balance those two without burnout and with enough momentum. Very promising start.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Game looks very polished so far, excited to see more.

I know this is a very specific and non-important issue, but if you choose to define your relationship with the Landlady instead of her default, the dialogue will sometimes show “mother” and “son” regardless of what variable you actually entered.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally played this game and it's kind of sad to see that there is already a little ntr debate going on. Personally I really enjoyed this first release, the way I see it the "landlady" and sarah are the love interests of the mc and the other characters are just there as props to help the mc further his relationship with both of the girls. I definitely wouldn't call any of the scenes with the other girls NTR.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I enjoyed the first release, has potential...Let's hope dev keeps his promise to don't put that "fetish" in the game ... if you want ntr add the good one: Netori :p

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
I enjoyed the first release, has potential...Let's hope dev keeps his promise to don't put that "fetish" in the game ... if you want ntr add the good one: Netori :p
The Dev has Explictly stated that there will be no NTR. So! its! NOT! NTR!

Reactions: Hanny2000

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
No need to quote me 40 times! I can read and I did before downloading the game.

Many devs changed their minds during production, for this I said I hope he will keep his promise ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Hanny2000

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
No need to quote me 40 times! I can read and I did before downloading the game.

Many devs changed their minds during production, for this I said I hope he will keep his promise ;)
Judging by his other game he is working on, I think it's pretty safe to assume that the dev is not a fan of ntr either. I would be very surprised if he changed his mind.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Judging by his other game he is working on, I think it's pretty safe to assume that the dev is not a fan of ntr either. I would be very surprised if he changed his mind.
I didn't play his other games yet, maybe only a lonely housewife time ago...Well, is ok then (y)

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes