HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The 1st gangbang is accessible from using a mushroom in the first areas of the game or from a random event when fast traveling. Also, currently this scene can be found in the jungle area south of the Camp of Discord. Follow the moans to find it. This scene will be updated with a brand new one somewhere in the near future.

The 2nd MMF scene can be found in the eastern part of the swamp.
Which area exactly would the mushroom be located as I've checked first areas of the game and haven't seen them yet although my mind is a tad fuzzy since there's loads of stuff in between the camps.

kermitino

Oct 17, 2022
Are there any more (good) deserted Island naughty games that you guys can reccommend?
That I'd like to know as well. There's defo a lotta games with a castaway scenario but they always end up being kinda wholesome
Try Beasts In The Sun maybe, also deserted island, good quality, it is more Tomb Raider oriented though

Reactions: Baibak

Baibak

Jun 24, 2019
I liked the game.
Maybe someone knows similar games? Where the action takes place on an island with natives or savages.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Which area exactly would the mushroom be located as I've checked first areas of the game and haven't seen them yet although my mind is a tad fuzzy since there's loads of stuff in between the camps.
The area where David r*pes Olivia ... there is a cave in the south-east of that map ...
Behind a narrow passage your MC finds some kind of totem with a mushroom nearby ...
You will need the torch as the cave is pitch black :sneaky:

Reactions: HBKTheIcon69

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The area where David r*pes Olivia ... there is a cave in the south-east of that map ...
Behind a narrow passage your MC finds some kind of totem with a mushroom nearby ...
You will need the torch as the cave is pitch black :sneaky:
Thanks for that the other portion I'm struggling with is the crafting for the hatchet needed for clearing a huge wooden area to advance further in the forest southwest from the discord camp.

Last edited:

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Thanks for that the other portion I'm struggling with is the crafting for the machete needed for clearing a huge wooden area to advance further in the forest southwest from the discord camp.
That hatchet is a reward from a quest iirc ... though I don´t remember which one ...
Maybe when you return from Discord Camp ?
I got annoyed by the Black-Screen-Bug later in game ... and stopped playing about 5 months ago ...

I am waiting for an update ... or fix ... but the dev surely takes his time ...

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
That hatchet is a reward from a quest iirc ... though I don´t remember which one ...
Maybe when you return from Discord Camp ?
I got annoyed by the Black-Screen-Bug later in game ... and stopped playing about 5 months ago ...

I am waiting for an update ... or fix ... but the dev surely takes his time ...
Fair enough, well I guess it's grind time on the discord camp quests

Reme

Dec 1, 2017
Did a few searches and I can't seem to find this info so I'll just ask: Can Cassie now get pregnant and give birth?

Reactions: nerogaf
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes