SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
is there a fix to the torch not working? trying to go away from the camp and im stuck in the cave because the torche refuses to work
I have fixed the torch issue. The new version is available on my Discord. I will post the updated version here later. I don't want to spam the f95zone team with too frequent updates. For now, just press the torch button (T) repeatedly until it works. It still functions but is quite laggy.

This bug was caused by the queuing system, which is supposed to help prevent the "Now Loading" bug triggered by overwhelming the engine with scripts running in the background (pregnancy state checker, reactions, night and day rotation, etc.).

Reactions: lewisCyfer16

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I have fixed the torch issue. The new version is available on my Discord. I will post the updated version here later. I don't want to spam the f95zone team with too frequent updates. For now, just press the torch button (T) repeatedly until it works. It still functions but is quite laggy.

This bug was caused by the queuing system, which is supposed to help prevent the "Now Loading" bug triggered by overwhelming the engine with scripts running in the background (pregnancy state checker, reactions, night and day rotation, etc.).
It's not spamming if patch/fix brought up a day after as I just looked at the OP and the original post for the version update was yesterday afternoon sometime.

Reactions: SWAJ

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
on the game: on the lake of alligators did not meet the anmacia of parasites that used to be at the entrance to the location or when the heroine walked around the location with sperm.
the cheat room was never found that was announced by the author.
---------------------
the location where three friends of idlers lie and do not want to leave it, it is difficult to leave because the heroine is constantly disturbed, putting her to sleep.
-----------------------------------
in the form of a savage, dies immediately if she receives another act of sex, (the button to turn on / off random death, which in the settings does not help)

scene: group sex never met during the game even once.
as well as the scene: anal sex

shanker123123

Apr 12, 2018

where the fixed send it to me here

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
and again i've been fooled
>see 0.9 version
>think to yourself i will wait a little longer for 1.0
>see it's updated
>0.10
ehhhhh

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheIsland-SWAJ-0.10.1.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 25, 2020
The only way to mitigate "Now Loading" errors I know is to not playing game in fullscreen. As SWAJ noted, disabling x-ray also helps to some degree.

I'm replaying "The Island" right now, as old saves from previous runs don't hold reasonable limits of primal regression anymore and just after one fuck you end up feral. I did something like 2/3 of previous version content in my current run without single "Now Loading" error, but to do so, I need to play in windowed mode.

Reactions: SWAJ

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Theres a option to disable Olivia's reactions to her pregnancy in the menu that also kinda help but the now loading is mostly related to all the running scripts in the background that check the various stages of the MC during the game (feral level, pregnancy, etc.). My theory is that I am edging with the MV engine capacity to process all my scripts.

Nevertheless, I am monitoring the situation and looking for solutions.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I tested it with widowed but the now loading stil apear. So i think it is related to the pregnancy.
can you say.. aproximately as game doesn't say it clearly just by looking their images, on which preg state have each girl?, i had previous problems when melissa reach lvl 3? (quite mid belly not lactating yet)

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes