HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
when new update?
If I got SWAJ right ... the new update will be a port to Unreal Engine :unsure:
Though I can´t tell when ...

But I can tell that I am out with UE5 ... my OS only supports up to UE4 :cry:
I will need a completely new rig ... costly as I don´t wanna build it half-heartedly ...

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
I'm not sure if this issue has already been reported (I did try to search for it), but sometimes I'm unable to save the game. When I press ESC, the menu doesn't open. However, the ESC key works normally when I use it to store or remove items, for example.

This significantly impacts the gameplay experience, as it's important to be able to save at various points before progressing, collecting items, or taking any other actions.

If there's already a bugfix for this issue, could it please be posted on the main page?

Note: I started a new game.

Sep 25, 2020
+1

There are not so many games that let you adventuring and checking if your heroine's pussy is well lubricated every day with random tribal cum.

We're waiting for over half a year, give us another batch of Olivia naughty explorations and some shroom rides!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Island [v0.10.1.1] [SWAJ] - Compressed

Win [431 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
After nearly 2 years this finally gets an update
2 years? The last update was in May and another one before that in March. Seems to be updates about once every 3 to 6 months lol....

Anyway dev is also working on a new game in Unreal Engine using Daz models not sure if that game will eventually thus make this game abandoned or if dev intends to work on both games. Concept of the Unreal Engine game is similar to this one and it may in fact be a remake of The Island but I'm not sure I've not followed the development that closely

wankilfan

Oct 5, 2020
is there a fix to the torch not working? trying to go away from the camp and im stuck in the cave because the torche refuses to work

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheIsland-SWAJ-0.10.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
So from reading this game has the following issues.

1. Bugs so bad can't use the menu system
2. No skip so no way to skip scenes you already scene for upteenth time
3. Boring CG art

Did not see any positive in the reviews for the game at all is there any?

Reactions: Kyraga

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
so after encounter the guardian tribe and doing the temple i went south and got caught now stuck in a loading screen which i think something is broken for that area (autosave fixed the loading part but still wanted to put it out there)

swilliam

May 26, 2017
Why is the spear fishing balanced around the supernatural reaction times and input speed of a sugar-rush-high-9-year-old-with-20-years-of-experience-professional-MLG-gamer?

3 seconds or whatever to flawlessly get 10 inputs and for some god forsaken reason the entire line of arrows moves with each input, meaning if you are trying to plan ahead you get absolutely fucked as things are jumping around with every input. If this is a design choice to make people want to take the spear and gargle on it until they drown in their own blood, well done, working as intended.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
hmm. Well, I like the overall idea of a survival game with adventure game elements and story. But I don't really like that my character's goal is to avoid sex. I'd much rather seduce guys.

Aug 2, 2022
I can't light the torch, tried using flint , matchbox which doesn't give any option for lighting it up, tar oil = nope, help.
Does being over over-weight cause this

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes