MD27

Feb 28, 2020
So during the time we were unconscious fucking whaaaaat happened, you're telling me some dude took the girl just last updates were about and that if I remember correctly whose virginity we couldn't take and now everybody's gone wtf?!?! Honestly wouldn't mind the Lesb stuff too much but this one takes it to another level.
Like, MC and Sis fall asleep as she tells him in DETAILS how she fucked EVERY GIRL on the island while he was out, to what I guess MC as always probably says 'well as long as you are happy','I don't mind', etc etc as in numerous occasions

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So during the time we were unconscious fucking whaaaaat happened, you're telling me some dude took the girl just last updates were about and that if I remember correctly whose virginity we couldn't take and now everybody's gone wtf?!?!
that virginity loss happened before mc came to island.

Reactions: xapican

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
But that doesn't explain the chocolate comment. Chocolate comes from cocoa, cocaine is coca.
I own that as an epic fail, retard me was writing that day and for some reason thought they were the same plant. It has been fixed for V0.3.4

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I own that as an epic fail, retard me was writing that day and for some reason thought they were the same plant. It has been fixed for V0.3.4
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Q.: How do you recognize a the Island player ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But, youre are not tottaly wrong it contains Canabioids, Like Marhihuana

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
This is an incest patch I created for my own amusement.

I've updated it for version 0.1.1.

It's non-invasive, so it shouldn't break newer (or older) versions of the game.

I also used this patch to clean up the back story.

To install the patch, copy the file z_icpatch.rpy to the \game folder.

Enjoy.
is this working on latest version??

SupSupe

Jul 4, 2020
good game. pretty character rendering.
But too much sex. Danger-problem solving process is need.
put a new background setting to avoid simplicity, but Excessively omitted, increased confusion.
Nevertheless, if you proceed slowly, I think you will be fine again.

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Ok, long overdue update. Big delays as I updated Daz to 4.21 and it completely shut down rendering timelines for the animations. So now instead of setting it to render and going to work or letting it render one overnight I have been rendering each one frame by frame and compiling them in sony vegas to make a movie file. This takes a great deal of my time as each animation is anywhere from 30 to 300 renders each. And of course, have gotten no actual help from Daz support over the last 3 months that I have had a ticket submitted. So unfortunately until I get my bills caught up to get an $8k loan to make two new rendering towers updates are going to be rather slow and not huge.

As for the story, V0.3.4 is on my subscribe star now, and admittedly not a lot to add to the story other than a little more about what went on over the last year with Jen and Jess. You may also learn about Milarose & Karen if you were a good boy in chapter 2. However, I think V0.3.5 is going to see some actual progress into what is going on with the people on the island and learn more about himself. Won't be a lot of animated sex scenes in that update in an effort to progress the story and make a timely update.

v0.3.3

Android

Mac:

PC:

Winx86:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Island [v0.3.3] [MichaelFenix]

COMPRESSED

"Image quality: 90"

SIZE ~ 965 MB

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Light levels are so low. In the MC's room, don't the windows above the bed also count as light sources?
There are a lot of possible answers to that questions. If the scene is at night, and lighting has been set properly, then no. If you have soneone really advanced with lighting and it is day time, then it depends on where the room is in relation to the outside "sun". Of course, if set realistically, windows on the "north" side of a building would provide some light but it would be minimal, as opposed to if it were on the south side of the building. Finally, windows could be set as a light source of their own, but then the intensity and color of the light generated would have to be set by the developer. The latter form of lighting is a lot trickier and harder to set up, but it can yield some really nice results.

This post has two examples of using objects as light sources. They were a bitch to set up, but I was really happy with the results.

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-1649085

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes