Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Here's a Fun Fact (well not for me)… Sperm can survive and still impregnate a woman up to 5 days after intercourse, and dead or almost dead semen cells can still remain well past several days in a warm pussy. I definitely would not be doing any muff diving to any of the tainted woman who participated in sharing, as the sloppy seconds kink isn't my thing. :sick:
Fun fact, the woman that fucked the receptionist was already in a relationship with someone and was only with the MC's group because they were getting a lift somewhere.

MC had nothing to do with her and she left the next day.

Reactions: xapican

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Fun fact, the woman that fucked the receptionist was already in a relationship with someone and was only with the MC's group because they were getting a lift somewhere.

MC had nothing to do with her and she left the next day.
Oh, good to know. Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well new sexscenes are still happening in dark but can see dick saying hello to pussy.

Aug 14, 2022
Don't understand the low score bois. Yeah its not the best out there but 3/5 ? Well now that im writting it its kinda mid but still feels off for 3/5. I get the annoying dark renders or that the orgy scene could be handled better but is this enough for this score ? No cap im no cuckboi but this aint it chief. I dunno if these are even side chicks. I dont see Harem tag or been mentioned by the creator. Howev I would have liked some of the girls to come back. Kinda dumb to introduce them and leave them for good -> wasted potential. At least its better then killing them or some dumb shit I saw from a spanish dude which involves zombies and also a boat kek. I liked Trish and Britney, thought I claimed this lesbian puss and showed her true desire of wanting a mans cock but they are yeeted out of the story kek.

Its just ya classic fuck fest yet I dont saw much dumb cuck stuff and thats good. Two orgy scenes or one voyeurism where other males are involved happend but ya chose not to see them (Except the first one) by choosing a different girl to fuck or not watching them and If I shall be honest the game goes for the male chad path where he gonna clap all the bitches and claim them later one but if this is true I shall see the next update. But I see why people will complain about. And very lesbian heavy game. Im speaking here tumbler-woke/woman-studies/lesbian-dance/lesbomancy amount of scenes no cap :LUL:
Neva understood the appeal for it. Sure the girls can play with eachother once in a while or that lesbians would slick each other but this game version of woman are all bi. All!

Won't say much about story because its wacky. Sci Fi yet feels dumb with the world building but whatever. That characters act also dumb dosen't make it better. The only part I enjoyed when MC was flirting with chicks who already has a partner. Imagine if we gonna fuck them infront of their partner. Either because she cheats on him or because its needed for the 'greater good' or some shit :devilish::LUL:

Perso I digest such stuff if its somehow always turns out for the best of the male lead but the game give me mixed signals that the next orgy voyeurism scene is around the corner. Still gonna be honest with yall shall give it a second chance as for this update.

• Sad
Reactions: Lanthander

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, my concerns from the last update didn't get cleared, instead the dev went further into the TMI territory about the sexual adventures and relationships. Nothing avoidable and MC still just a living dildo for his so called girlfriends and "future potential LIs", that are just playing with him and make fool out of him by setting him up/testing him. Honestly who does such shit, if they want something serious? I will drop this shit, there is no hope anymore and nothing salvageable, it only goes downhill further. I thought it reached the bottom already, but that seemed to be foolish hope. This was the third and therfor the last chance I gave this.

Still best of luck with whatever you're trying here, dev.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Im going to be real G. I am literally fighting the urge to close the fucking game now that they're at the facility on the island. I don't know where in this story this whole fucking thing took a turn, but this scifi adventure island breeding/de-extinction shit isnt it, and its making me actively want to close out and not play anymore. I was all for the playboy billionaire rompfest with some fun thrown in on the side but whatever the fuck this scifi story is you've lost me, and i'll probably not be coming back. Ontop of that, I physically want to get up and leave the island *walking the fuck away from my pc and never coming back*, and the added thing of I literally would rather rip my fucking eyes out than have jeanette apart of the story. 2 twins cool, you know whats not? A hamfisted cloning scifi story cobbled into the middle of an already good story, thus ruining the good story and tainting the whole fucking game. See ya man, wont be checking this out anymore.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
So, there's apparently no choice about whether that random hobo at the front desk comes up to the room and fucks two of the girls the MC had naked and "eager"? And before the MC has a turn at them. (MC gets sloppy seconds; no thank you.) I'll let that slide if it's a one-off, since they were all conveniently drugged. I like the game so far, except for that one forced scene. I may share (and have shared) if the circumstances are right, but it should be my/MC's choice. That said, I did choose to mess with the clerk's mind when we checked in. Maybe the "other choice" prevents it, so I'll replay to check but I'm doubtful.
EDIT after continuing: Nope, same result.

Fair warning to the dev that a LOT of people will think that to be the "bad" kind of NTR regardless how it's presented, but the game is not tagged as such. Not my game, not my call, just my 2 cents worth.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, then the follow-up with him being claimed as a boytoy by those two. Whatever... if he and they are gone for good so be it.
yes for now (sissys can't fuck other guys unless mc fucks those and he isn't gay or bi so no, doc and her gf might have same deal and rest are just sex).

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
The lighting really needs to be looked at in the latest update. I had to guess what was going on in a lot of it.

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes