juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Light levels are so low. In the MC's room, don't the windows above the bed also count as light sources?
Lights levels are low across the whole game

EVery scene at night or indoors with the lights off is too dark

But the Dev refuses to fix it

EDIT:

This post has two examples of how bad the lightning in this game is

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-island-v0-3-3-michaelfenix.42731/post-7732595

Its BY FAR the biggest issue, and the Dev still refuses to fix it, even when other Devs have given him the solution

Last edited:

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
even one star is too much. I'm German and your translation is absolutely the worst thing I've ever seen. this is humiliating, hurtful, and beneath all dignity. if you were made to look like shit in your language, you would be angry too. look for someone who can translate from your language into german or just leave it. you don't know what you're doing with it. if there were negative stars you would have at least 10 because of your miserable translation!!! even google translator is better than you.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
even one star is too much. I'm German and your translation is absolutely the worst thing I've ever seen. this is humiliating, hurtful, and beneath all dignity. if you were made to look like shit in your language, you would be angry too. look for someone who can translate from your language into german or just leave it. you don't know what you're doing with it. if there were negative stars you would have at least 10 because of your miserable translation!!! even google translator is better than you.
Du die Übersetzung ist nicht von dem Entwickler ! wo hast du die her ? / Hey you, the translation is not from this Dev. from where did you get it ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Du die Übersetzung ist nicht von dem Entwickler ! wo hast du die her ? / Hey you, the translation is not from this Dev. from where did you get it ?
interweb, only translation here for this is brazilian portuguese and it's for 0.2 version.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
cxx yeah I know, often the translation are offerd from 3rd party and linked directly to the op.
there was a quite complete tread with Games allready translated in German, but I can't find it anymore, but never mind
Why should I help a person who not even answers when directly talked to him.
thanks for you reply anyway
abrazo we read us in the Forums ;)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 491 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Can't see shit, i hope the paying customers have access to a version with lights on
I downloaded this one roughly a year ago and thought the lighting sucked big time and the story wasn't even making the average mark, so thanks for letting us know it still hasn't improved (lighting wise at least), now I don't have to suffer through it again. Cheers mate ;)

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
It's a shame that this game went in the direction it has now. Haven't been able to play this for a long time. Now I came for a moment to read the comments and the surprise was that this has been ruined worse than I expected.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
It's a shame that this game went in the direction it has now. Haven't been able to play this for a long time. Now I came for a moment to read the comments and the surprise was that this has been ruined worse than I expected.
It all went downhill after the unavoidable orgy and fucking up the lighting so bad you cant see anything during the sex scenes,after that people just gave up on the game.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for looking into it anyway, I said, in the beginning, this won't be everyone's cup of tea.
Well, I'm checking back to see if any new choices might have been added, that would allow a player to avoid the male receptionist (or any other men) from tainting any of MC's love interests / sexual partners. Here's a Fun Fact (well not for me)… Sperm can survive and still impregnate a woman up to 5 days after intercourse, and dead or almost dead semen cells can still remain well past several days in a warm pussy. I definitely would not be doing any muff diving to any of the tainted woman who participated in sharing, as the sloppy seconds kink isn't my thing. :sick:

Maybe adding an option (choice) before the sharing starts with the girls, that the guy would be confronted and forced to wear a condom, out of respect for MC...that only MC can ever cum in their pussy's? This would some what appease some of the non sharing fans, if adding avoiding content is too difficult to create. (just a suggestion)

But adding a choice to avoid any male sharing would be my fav choice, as it could also result in an increased players base (and potential increase in your revenues), who like me chose to pass on playing this title do to forced sharing content. (So my fingers will remain crossed, while I still keep checking back regularly with this title.)

Best regards.

Last edited:

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Well, I'm checking back to see if any new choices might have been added, that would allow a player to avoid the male receptionist (or any other men) from tainting any of MC's love interests / sexual partners. Here's a Fun Fact (well not for me)… Sperm can survive and still impregnate a woman up to 5 days after intercourse, and dead or almost dead semen cells can still remain well past several days in a warm pussy. I definitely would not be doing any muff diving to any of the tainted woman who participated in sharing, as the sloppy seconds kink isn't my thing. :sick:

But adding a choice to avoid male sharing would result in an increased players base size (and potential revenues), who like me chose to pass on playing this title do to forced sharing content. (So my fingers will remain crossed, while I still keep checking back with this title.)

Best regards.
Wise words my friend. It's true that the number of players would probably multiply if all that was avoidable. But tell the dev so that he understands basic math.

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes