SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 2141517
Now I've been fooled by this again I think?

View attachment 2141526
Birthing event doesnt seem to happen.
View attachment 2141528
and yes, I've hit the end of game's content yet again
Please specify if the milestone you are referring to is that of the dev team's, or players.

Or am I missing something?

Edit: there's a bug related to main quest 'walking on water' not being completed despite the player cleared the contents in the temple already
Sorry you feel "fooled" by the game. The birthing event is unlocked after the whole sequence with the guardian after completion of the temple. The birthing event occur, without any modifier, at 135 days. There is many speeding up process to that long waiting time to be added to the game. Currently the only fast track you can have is -1 day for every roamer encounter. Your save show 101 days, so I guess you should be pretty close to it.

About the bug. Does your save game is a 0.5.x? I will investigate what is wrong with the completion quest.

Thank you for your feedback

eatwhatever

Nov 9, 2017
Sorry you feel "fooled" by the game. The birthing event is unlocked after the whole sequence with the guardian after completion of the temple. The birthing event occur, without any modifier, at 135 days. There is many speeding up process to that long waiting time to be added to the game. Currently the only fast track you can have is -1 day for every roamer encounter. Your save show 101 days, so I guess you should be pretty close to it.

About the bug. Does your save game is a 0.5.x? I will investigate what is wrong with the completion quest.

Thank you for your feedback
135days ... Well I don't really know whole dev plan, but isn't it way too pointlessly long? I can't imagine myself stop spamming rest/sleep mindlessly for about an hour if I'm to see birthing event to happen. It is still much faster than real 9-month pregnancy term, but it's neither a reasonable amount of day considering the game mechanism design.(wot else do I have instead of constant sleep/rest spam?)

yes I've seen the changelog stating there's a pregnancy mechanism related to how much time you've been fucked during pregnancy and it accelerates pregnancy. (thanks to hear out the feedback) However I am quite clueless how fast it accelerates it because...

1667405054252.png

the situation is that the girl got pregnant with second fuck(around day 10), and rest 25 fucks happened 'after' impregnation.

Well maybe there should be some sort of perks/trait/food system that affects the pregnancy speed. (or am I too impatient?:/)

-
MQ reward bug happened on 0.531.

Edit:
Checked birthing event. My wild guess is that each fuck after the impregnation decreases the number of days required for birth by 1

Last edited:

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
135days ... Well I don't really know whole dev plan, but isn't it way too pointlessly long? I can't imagine myself stop spamming rest/sleep mindlessly for about an hour if I'm to see birthing event to happen. It is still much faster than real 9-month pregnancy term, but it's neither a reasonable amount of day considering the game mechanism design.(wot else do I have instead of constant sleep/rest spam?)

yes I've seen the changelog stating there's a pregnancy mechanism related to how much time you've been fucked during pregnancy and it accelerates pregnancy. (thanks to hear out the feedback) However I am quite clueless how fast it accelerates it because...

View attachment 2141789

the situation is that the girl got pregnant with second fuck(around day 10), and rest 25 fucks happened 'after' impregnation.

Well maybe there should be some sort of perks/trait/food system that affects the pregnancy speed. (or am I too impatient?:/)

-
MQ reward bug happened on 0.531.

Edit:
Checked birthing event. My wild guess is that each fuck after the impregnation decreases the number of days required for birth by 1
Thanks again for your feedback! Perks, effects, boons etc. which will speed up the pregnancy are coming up soon (most probably in 0.6x). The game is still fairly new. Base 135 days pregnancy is long but by design, later in dev, if you follow the story, it will be fast track to a more reasonable digit. This is a topic widely debated among others on the game Discord currently and I want to make it right and well balanced as giving birth have a significant impact on some comings elements of the game :)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I've got to the second camp, how do I kill or get past the crocodile in the cave?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I've got to the second camp, how do I kill or get past the crocodile in the cave?
Hello TomUK,

I don’t remember any crocodiles in a cave but if you are referring to the one directly to the east of the Cliffside Camp (the 2nd camp), you can either lure him away from his nest or find a mud pit and go back to him wearing a mud camouflage :)

Good luck!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hello TomUK,

I don’t remember any crocodiles in a cave but if you are referring to the one directly to the east of the Cliffside Camp (the 2nd camp), you can either lure him away from his nest or find a mud pit and go back to him wearing a mud camouflage :)

Good luck!
Yeah that one, haven't seen a mud pit anywhere, how do I lure it away?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah that one, haven't seen a mud pit anywhere, how do I lure it away?
Aggro him (get his attention) then run away from him until he stop. Then quickly run to get the loot left at his lair before he gets back.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I just get a black screen after the intro. I can pull up the inventory menu, but nothing else happens. Did I do something wrong or is this a bug?
Thanks for the feedback. Thats strange. I will look if I forgot something there. In the meantime, you can save and reload and it will fix this problem.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey SWAJ do you have the save file around flood rainforest and the waterfall temple ? I need to try them out.

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
helo, i got black screen after getting of the yacht, but i can still hear sound of inventory menu and click around, any suggestion?

here is from the debug.log :

[1025/150011.331:ERROR:resource_bundle.cc(997)] Failed to load C:\Projets\Deployment Versions\v0.5.2\TheIsland\resources.pak
Some features may not be available.
[1025/150011.347:ERROR:resource_bundle.cc(997)] Failed to load C:\Projets\Deployment Versions\v0.5.2\TheIsland\resources.pak
[1025/150011.395:ERROR:resource_bundle.cc(997)] Failed to load C:\Projets\Deployment Versions\v0.5.2\TheIsland\resources.pak
[1025/150019.459:ERROR:resource_bundle.cc(997)] Failed to load C:\Projets\Deployment Versions\v0.5.2\TheIsland\resources.pak
[1025/150019.500:ERROR:resource_bundle.cc(997)] Failed to load C:\Projets\Deployment Versions\v0.5.2\TheIsland\resources.pak
[1025/150019.523:ERROR:resource_bundle.cc(997)] Failed to load C:\Projets\Deployment Versions\v0.5.2\TheIsland\resources.pak

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
Thanks for the feedback. Thats strange. I will look if I forgot something there. In the meantime, you can save and reload and it will fix this problem.
umm, i got the same thing happened, how do i save? cause we cant see the menu or anything, or maybe we should save before we jump from the yacht?
found the autosave and load from it! thanks!

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
Bug found. Cassie invisible after she out from second camp and game break when she try go to swamp

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I just get a black screen after the intro. I can pull up the inventory menu, but nothing else happens. Did I do something wrong or is this a bug?
Just investigated it. Found and fix the issue. It will be fix in the next release. In the meantime, you can restart a new game, skip the prologue and start on the beach which will get you exactly where you would be at after the blackscreen bug.

Reactions: Tupã_

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Could anyone show me a save file around flood rainforest and the waterfall temple?
Here you go. Its save #1. Cassie is standing in front of the usable item in the Flooded Rainforest to start the Bull Event that goes before the Walk on Water quest line.

Ursulalala

Aug 15, 2020
can someone tell me please how i complete the watertemple (the romm with the altar and crystals)
thanks

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
After the broken bridge quest, we get escape the island quest, but is there no more quest to guide us from this point ? Or should i explore more ?
Edit : I've found a follow up quest, nvm about my question (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: SWAJ
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes