SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Trying to load a save.

Tried with my saves and with yours (the dev's) in the previous page.

It was a fresh unzipped, nothing replaced.

1668912968549.png

Justaproxy

Oct 4, 2020
what role does possession take in this game? is it in the background of the lore, or do we get a game mechanic/ see it in a scene? thanks

paradoxedll7

Jul 6, 2022
Hi!

First time I heard about this bug but I will look into this.

Does it happened right after the boat scene?
For me it happened right after you help david get the vine from the cave and you go to sleep and see the other girl taking care of buisness on the beach

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey I still need to know walkthrough for this Walk on Water quest line with the waterfall temple and give me a save file where the characters shred their clothes to be naked

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, playing for the first time. How much content is available at the moment (v0.6.4.1)?

Should I play now Or wait for a few more updates to get more content?
What do you guys recommend?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Island [v0.6.4.1] [SWAJ]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 290 MB

WINDOWS: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Trying to load a save.

Tried with my saves and with yours (the dev's) in the previous page.

It was a fresh unzipped, nothing replaced.

View attachment 2181278
Hi,

A new save is required for this new version. The game database have greatly evolved since the previous versions, new plugins has been developped and the game require a fresh new game to acknowledge these changes. You can jump to pre-saved points in the main story when you start a new game and choose to skip the prologue.

Reactions: SvenVlad

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
what role does possession take in this game? is it in the background of the lore, or do we get a game mechanic/ see it in a scene? thanks
Currently it is ''softly'' incorporated into the gameplay, when they forcefully consent after getting fucked. Now about actual possession it is a planned mechanic later in the game, for specific encounters

AI-Shodan

Jan 2, 2021
A new save is required for this new version. The game database have greatly evolved since the previous versions, new plugins has been developped and the game require a fresh new game to acknowledge these changes.
After comparing the saves from the current and previous version using the unpack feature of I found out that I can load my saves from the previous version if I add the "_bgsExOnSave" object (that only saves of the current version have) after the "_showClockInMap" line and then download & use the edited save.

I would like to continue with my own Olivia instead of using predefined saves. So far I could continue playing and visiting the new areas. But I guess I risk running into dead-ends of crashes due to other missing variables?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Did you fixed this bug? :unsure:
I
After comparing the saves from the current and previous version using the unpack feature of I found out that I can load my saves from the previous version if I add the "_bgsExOnSave" object (that only saves of the current version have) after the "_showClockInMap" line and then download & use the edited save.

I would like to continue with my own Olivia instead of using predefined saves. So far I could continue playing and visiting the new areas. But I guess I risk running into dead-ends of crashes due to other missing variables?
You can give it a try and let me know of the result. It would depends of how old is your save I would say. :)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ooo wow Tomb Raider secret finding sound in this nice job.
also found a huge annoying bug dont stay to long in the items menu it whill freeze up in there and the window whont dissappear
you can hear you self walk left or right but you canot see it since the item menu is stuck on the screen
the only thing that helps now is F5 restarting game

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
as the author wrote earlier that the game will move to the sandbox rails. but this does not seem to have happened.
the author also wrote that GAME OVER will be moved away, but after looking at this version, he was convinced that nothing had changed. game over also comes after 3-6 sexual acts, after which the heroine gets to wild and over

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes