AI-Shodan

Jan 2, 2021
You can give it a try and let me know of the result. It would depends of how old is your save I would say. :)
Maybe I ran into a dead end. I brought the 3 neglected baybies to the shrine of the goddess and she told me to bring them to my camp and search for further statues of her. Since I don't know which camp she's talking about I visted all of them (the heifer one first) and nothing happened.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Maybe I ran into a dead end. I brought the 3 neglected baybies to the shrine of the goddess and she told me to bring them to my camp and search for further statues of her. Since I don't know which camp she's talking about I visted all of them (the heifer one first) and nothing happened.
You have reached the end of current content.

Sep 25, 2020
I love the premise of the game and whole concept of being stranded in strange place with limited resources and primal dangers with sex as one of them, but unfortunetely after one of the updates the game looks like this on my PC.

theisland.png

I don't know why most of the assets look like missing or lost, but clean reinstallation and/or save deletion from previous versions of the game doesn't solve this problem.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I love the premise of the game and whole concept of being stranded in strange place with limited resources and primal dangers with sex as one of them, but unfortunetely after one of the updates the game looks like this on my PC.

View attachment 2183415

I don't know why most of the assets look like missing or lost, but clean reinstallation and/or save deletion from previous versions of the game doesn't solve this problem.
Wow! that's so strange. I have no idea what is going on and I see no reason why its happening. Its the first time I see that tbf. Have you tried deleting the whole theisland directory and or use a new one?

Sep 25, 2020
Yes. Maybe something was left in AppData, if the game leaves some settings somewhere else.
Or perhaps the "shine" effect doesn't properly uses shaders. But this doesn't explain why 3 black boxes follow Olivia in manner of snake game from old Nokia.

I don't know what was updated in game engine from versions 2.xx or 3.xx but I guess something is incompatible with my low specs configuration. Previous versions were running like gold.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
any way to not make water pyramid puzzle so random? its not even funny stuck there. while its under random npc walk on those yellow switches what its just few sec till they are disabled?

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
we have a hard mode when we get to the island already pregnant.... author, can you add a new mod, in that Olivia was a virgin and after the crash wakes up with a mystically missing hymen ..... as the strange power of the island took her innocence and in return gave her greatly increased fertility and very rapid gestation if she was knocked up. And the same increased chances of assaults and troubles as a hard mod. (well, or just add it as a choice at the beginning of the game, without mysticism)

(now pregnancy lasts painfully long and it's almost impossible to see the later stages as the character goes crazy faster then it....so a bonus to the gestation rate (for example, at the stage in 1-2 days) and fertility would be really nice)

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
How do I escape blow dart kidnappers? Do I need to make a blowgun too? I can't find a reed. I found the temple but nothing happens.

denizukurisu

Jan 13, 2018
I pen short stories and poetry, following some erotic fiction from time to time. The plot, story and diary details of the game are fascinating. There is a lot of erotic content produced here, but rarely does a good RPG come out like this. I enjoyed the game. I wish you success.

Last edited:

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
and what shuld i do wits quest if saving 3 newborn babies from temple? spirit says bring them to my cemp. Butr any of 4 camps do nothing and them stay in inventory. game stacks and dont go forward.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
and what shuld i do wits quest if saving 3 newborn babies from temple? spirit says bring them to my cemp. Butr any of 4 camps do nothing and them stay in inventory. game stacks and dont go forward.
It's end of current story. But don't worry game moved a lot to forward just for few months.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
why cant anyone just give me the walkthrough for this Walk on Water quest line with the waterfall temple and give me a save file where the characters shred their clothes to be naked

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes