Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
same balck screen XD
is this a bug becomming not craft exp. ?

Last edited:

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
same balck screen XD
is this a bug becomming not craft exp. ?
There is no crafting experience at the moment. All items doesnt require levels to craft, only to know the recipes.

The blackscreen is fix in my current test version. :) For now, you can reload a save game and it will fix it temporary until the new public version is release :)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
In the water temple, what sequence do you need to put the 4 big crystals in to open the door?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
In the water temple, what sequence do you need to put the 4 big crystals in to open the door?
the sequence is different for everyone. It’s randomly set at the beginning of your game.

Dec 5, 2018
Are there clues to what it is in the game?
If you're in the water temple already, you should be introduced to the Push mechanic. In the area with the 4 crystals, there is another dildo on an altar which activates 2 sets of ladders. Going down these ladders, you should find a few Push-based puzzles. Solving these puzzles will open a barred gate (1 for each ladder). Behind each of these gates, you will find 2 glyphs and 2 coloured light orbs - these correspond to the sequence for the 4 big crystals.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If you're in the water temple already, you should be introduced to the Push mechanic. In the area with the 4 crystals, there is another dildo on an altar which activates 2 sets of ladders. Going down these ladders, you should find a few Push-based puzzles. Solving these puzzles will open a barred gate (1 for each ladder). Behind each of these gates, you will find 2 glyphs and 2 coloured light orbs - these correspond to the sequence for the 4 big crystals.
OK thx, just also realised I had to go down from the first dildo room and use both steps to determine which ladder becomes available to climb down in the 2nd dildo room.

Still struggling to select the right combo. :)

Last edited:

Almatia

Jan 25, 2022
Still struggling to select the right combo. :)
I struggled a lot too, I was sure you need to activate them in the right order,
it took me a while to realize you can hit the same crystal multiple times to keep changing color and the glyph on the wall.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Here you go. Its save #1. Cassie is standing in front of the usable item in the Flooded Rainforest to start the Bull Event that goes before the Walk on Water quest line.
Thanks for the save but there is another problem ,I feel lost and I dont know what I should do in Walk on Water quest line with the waterfall temple can you give me a walkthrough of it and give me a savefile where the characters shred their clothes to be naked

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Normally, you should find Cassie on your way back to the camp before zoning to the beach. David, on the other hand is supposed to not be found. I will test my latest build to see if I can reproduce. Thank you for your report.
Did you fixed this bug? :unsure:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheIsland-SWAJ-0.6.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes