IKhorneI

May 3, 2020
I find some bugs. 1) For some reason when i hit this roamer with sleeping dart he dont wont to stop sleep .
2) I don't know this is a bug but campfire are unlimited burning.
3) After you take Cassie to second camp she appear in first camp when she is horny.

Reactions: SWAJ

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
I've been watching the game for a while. How's the Rape and Graphic Violence here If I may kindly ask? Additionally, what genre is the game focused on aside from survival?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I find some bugs. 1) For some reason when i hit this roamer with sleeping dart he dont wont to stop sleep .
2) I don't know this is a bug but campfire are unlimited burning.
3) After you take Cassie to second camp she appear in first camp when she is horny.
Thank you for your reports. I have planned a whole review of the first part of the game (up to the 2nd camp) to fix Cassie behavior once and for all as well as some dialogue revamping.

Reactions: IKhorneI

m0nkid

Dec 17, 2020
This game is made on the RPG maker engine, right? For some reason, I can't hack the game through the Cheat Engine in the standard way with *2 + 1. Did something change in the engine, or did the author invent a new protection? It's very sad because I would like to play regardless of Primal Regression.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
After how many days is the character meant to give birth & are the any conditions
Hello,

If you dont use any fast tracking way, it will takes roughly 135 days. You also need to complete the Waterfall Temple questline to unlock the scene (for story consistency).

Fast tracking methods are : pheromones, the blue pheromone extract, sex scenes.

Oct 15, 2017
extract in the folder and once in game press ~ for the cheat menu to popup
To be completely honest here there should really be a cheat to actually Impregnate female MC and NPC. - That would be awesome but just call it magic insemination? That would be fucking dope!

Oct 15, 2017
I'm having the same issue as him, where I'm hitting the ~` key, and no menu is popping up.

It makes the menu opening noise, but that's it.
It's hard at first but once you two figure it out trust me it won't be that hard to understand. - use the numbers to do what you want to cheat in the game. make senses? 2 is to go back and 3 is to go forward. the rest of the numbers are used to select what you might want and need and want to edit.

• Angry
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
It's hard at first but once you two figure it out trust me it won't be that hard to understand. - use the numbers to do what you want to cheat in the game. make senses? 2 is to go back and 3 is to go forward. the rest of the numbers are used to select what you might want and need and want to edit.
So you're meant to have no visual at all and use the cheat menu blindly until you figure out what the numbers do?

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes