SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
This unofficial cheat can really mess up with your saves, use it with caution :)

• Haha
Reactions: bro111

Dlanor

Sep 28, 2017
Cheat Menu is not poping up
that is strange you copied all the files? it appears in the paper left corner

Also it is wise to unbind the "1" key in the game some reason it triggers the "kidnapping" scene I kept hitting it on accident.

Dlanor

Sep 28, 2017
To be completely honest here there should really be a cheat to actually Impregnate female MC and NPC. - That would be awesome but just call it magic insemination? That would be fucking dope!
I didn't make the original cheat menu just adopted it for this specific rpgmaker game.
The original can be used in every rpgmaker game as long as you can edit the Plugin.js in the www /script folder.

you can look through the variables and stateswitches to make one pregnant. It gets buggy though use at your own risk.

Reactions: SWAJ

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
Is there anyway to play this on android?
Tried joiplay and maldives, still no luck

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Is there anyway to play this on android?
Tried joiplay and maldives, still no luck
Not yet. I am focusing on packaging and developping for PC at this time. However, I might package alternate version later.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheIsland-SWAJ-7.3.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: linus.quotes

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Can I just ask how you get to the lactation content? Olivia is in I think the third stage of pregnancy in my game but I still haven't found how to lactate. And I think SWAJ mentioned it would have a practical use in this update. What is that use?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The corruption theme would be better with animals in jungle (tarzan vibe), specially gorillas imo. Still, it's a nice change in terms of history when it comes to H games. Good luck to the dev on the project.

Reactions: SAM s-300

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the added arrows pointers point to the parameter that limits the game in its passage, since it is enough to perform about 12 sexual acts and the heroine will be at the decares, since the upper indicator-heart will be full. that hello in the end to the end of the game.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
too many bugs in this game. I've found a game breaking one, where you get teleported to the second camp in the forest as Cassie. You knock out the guy using a coconut who's near the backpack eating chocolate. When you try to leave the area during the dialog with the blond girl (step sister) your character dissapears and after roaming around you get an error message something about an actor not available.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SWAJ

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
the added arrows pointers point to the parameter that limits the game in its passage, since it is enough to perform about 12 sexual acts and the heroine will be at the decares, since the upper indicator-heart will be full. that hello in the end to the end of the game.
Hello,

You can reduce the primal regression of your character using different ways such during the game. Of course, if you don't do anything about getting to 100% primal regression, your character will fall to the way of the Island.

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
Hi, I'm trying to run this game on my Mac with Crossover. The game launches, but with a black screen. I can hear some sounds from the menu if I click in the (black) screen. I think it has to do with some fonts. Maybe the game requires some additional libraries for this? Any recommendation from anyone?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Can I just ask how you get to the lactation content? Olivia is in I think the third stage of pregnancy in my game but I still haven't found how to lactate. And I think SWAJ mentioned it would have a practical use in this update. What is that use?
Hello, I had to divide the content of this patch in two part as the plugin dev take a lot more time than I was expecting. The lactation/milking system will be, indeed, part of 0.7.x but not in this current public version.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hello, I had to divide the content of this patch in two part as the plugin dev take a lot more time than I was expecting. The lactation/milking system will be, indeed, part of 0.7.x but not in this current public version.
I see. Thank you. Well, another question, and it's not a request, just a question, because I'm one of those that like a continuous flow of story. Are there plans for like a gallery or something similar? And because I'm not too familiar with RPGM, is there a way to see all the dialogues in one file?

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes