Indur

Jan 18, 2018
your game is bugged , bro.. after the scene where you hit the fat roamer with rock , you end up on 2nd camp and when you try to exit that 2nd camp, out of nowhere a conversation between two girl characters take place (even tho the protag girl got kidnapped) and then your character becomes invisible followed by an error text shutting down the game.. you need to fix that issue quick and release a new patch, provided that your game has become unplayable at this point due to bugs..
That's exactly the error I had too, forcing me to go back to an earlier save. I've found out how to avoid the error, and how to reproduce it.

It's related to a problem that someone else noticed, where you can't get Cassie to follow you to the second camp. When Olivia discovers the cliffside camp, she says that she would like to take Cassie there. Now if I immedeately do a fast travel back to the first camp, I can talk to Cassie normally and make her follow Olivia. When I take my time though, have Olivia sleep for a night (she's getting horny as usual), and then walk back by foot to the beach camp, the only possible interaction with Cassie is having sex with her. After they're finished, Cassie completely disappears, and I have to wait until next day for her to be back, again with only the sex option available.

The fatal error triggers once you control Cassie, and she arrives at the entrance to the cliffside camp for the first time. The game assumes that she's with Olivia, but actually she isn't.

Nov 17, 2021
No, the bug is still there. I've started and played the game on version 0.6.4.1.
well, this is a problem.. could you kindly show that bug issue with screenshot to the developer on his discord?? if he sees it he might be able to fix it. I enjoyed the game so far until that point.. it would be a great shame to get stuck and not be able to progress at all because of that one bug

Indur

Jan 18, 2018
I don't think a screenshot is necessary. The developer stops by over here quite often, and I think I provided enough information to pinpoint the bug.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks but one doubt is there a save file where where the characters shred their clothes to be naked ? make that you can take me to the third puzzle in case if it gets more difficult

Last edited:

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
That's exactly the error I had too, forcing me to go back to an earlier save. I've found out how to avoid the error, and how to reproduce it.

It's related to a problem that someone else noticed, where you can't get Cassie to follow you to the second camp. When Olivia discovers the cliffside camp, she says that she would like to take Cassie there. Now if I immedeately do a fast travel back to the first camp, I can talk to Cassie normally and make her follow Olivia. When I take my time though, have Olivia sleep for a night (she's getting horny as usual), and then walk back by foot to the beach camp, the only possible interaction with Cassie is having sex with her. After they're finished, Cassie completely disappears, and I have to wait until next day for her to be back, again with only the sex option available.

The fatal error triggers once you control Cassie, and she arrives at the entrance to the cliffside camp for the first time. The game assumes that she's with Olivia, but actually she isn't.
JFYK, I am trying to reproduce this error since I had it reported. I am still trying to figure what is going on with Cassie in your playthrought to fix it once and for all.

Indur

Jan 18, 2018
JFYK, I am trying to reproduce this error since I had it reported. I am still trying to figure what is going on with Cassie in your playthrought to fix it once and for all.
I've zipped my save folder and attached it here. Maybe it can help you. Saves 13 to 15 are from the bugged path.

Reactions: SWAJ

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You can get Olivia (or any other character you control) pregnant from intercourse that leads to an internal cumshot. There's a formula that checks if the female character involved in said intercourse gets knocked off after each encounter.

You can activate the hard mode (which involves having your main character knocked off at the beginning of the game) because pregnancy speeds up the Primal Regression which is a huge factor to the difficulty of the game because it adds a lot more pressure on your management.
side note: "knocked off" means to be killed. "Knocked up" is what you were referring to...getting pregnant. Not teasing or bashing...just helping. :) lol

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
field mushrooms.png
What do these mushrooms do?
Do they increase fertility?
Accelerate pregnancy and if so how much? By each step in the field or once for a set amount.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 2206295
What do these mushrooms do?
Do they increase fertility?
Accelerate pregnancy and if so how much? By each step in the field or once for a set amount.
Hi! If your character is pregnant, once affected by these mushrooms, it add 2 to 3 days pregnancy days. If she's not, her fertility is raised by 10% until it wears off.

IKhorneI

May 3, 2020
Hi game is awensome. But is there some guide ? I don't know if i skip something and now i play this game for some hours.

Last edited:

IKhorneI

May 3, 2020
Can someone help me? I think is some bug that delete permanent buffs. If iunderstand buff from Walking on water and buff from first contact are permanent. But later they just disappeared .

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Can someone help me? I think is some bug that delete permanent buffs. If iunderstand buff from Walking on water and buff from first contact are permanent. But later they just disappeared .
Thanks for the report. I'll add it to my bug report on my discord channel and I will look into it. Did you do anything special?

IKhorneI

May 3, 2020
Thanks for the report. I'll add it to my bug report on my discord channel and I will look into it. Did you do anything special?
Sorry I don't know after quest First contact i start grind items and start pregnancy. And after some in real life hours i see this bug.

Reactions: SWAJ
Oct 15, 2017
So, the question is once the characters do get Pregnant can they keep on getting Pregnant and having children and are we able to roam freely while Pregnant in the game?

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes