ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
I reached the camp minigame section of the game I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. It appears extremely grindy to even get a small amount of supplies? My girls keep getting raped.

Also, the UI could be improved for the camp minigame so that when you mouse over a task (upkeep the camp) for instance, a plus is displayed inside the girl's stat box, so you know, just by design, what skills are being checked for that task.

This is a good game btw.

I encountered a bug also, it appears the lowest PR icon is incorectly labelled as "bed warmer"?

1697188217699.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SWAJ

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I reached the camp minigame section of the game I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. It appears extremely grindy to even get a small amount of supplies? My girls keep getting raped.

Also, the UI could be improved for the camp minigame so that when you mouse over a task (upkeep the camp) for instance, a plus is displayed inside the girl's stat box, so you know, just by design, what skills are being checked for that task.

This is a good game btw.

I encountered a bug also, it appears the lowest PR icon is incorectly labelled as "bed warmer"?

View attachment 3002136
Hi! Thanks for the feedback. Indeed it’s a bug. Good idea for the + sign. Ill check if it’s possible to add this to the view. Balancing the rewards from the job is something I have planned

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
Hi! Thanks for the feedback. Indeed it’s a bug. Good idea for the + sign. Ill check if it’s possible to add this to the view. Balancing the rewards from the job is something I have planned
It's probably simpler to just change the color of the text instead of adding a plus, the plus was just an example of a way to do it, you can technically display which stats are checked in any number of ways (a tooltip, changing the color of the stat, adding shortened versions of the checked stat to the task name, etc).

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
This bug keep coming back … I will check what is going on with it. Thanks for the report!
I think i got it... when Melissa comes back after harvesting and says 'i'm okay but i let my guard down...'
that sex scene has no image (black screen and only text) and then that error pops up

Last edited:

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
View attachment 3004980
I was just killing both real and in-game time and suddenly this message starts to appear.
Rename or copy file ..\TheIsland\www\img\pictures\CME_aid_8_s3_1b.rpgmvp into ..\TheIsland\www\img\pictures\CME_aid_8b_s3_1.rpgmvp as such files CME_aid_8_*, who has clone CME_aid_8_s3_[number][literal].rpgmvp
Names files ..\TheIsland\www\img\pictures\CME_aid_8_* uncorrect

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
Is the orb one bugged? I got 25 orbs and still i can't pass the door as man or woman. I then tried save editor and set orbs to 111 and still cock at the door says it is not enough. Also orbs can be collected only at few locations, otherwise they clip to walls and can't be collected.
look for 4 flowers at door place orbs there

Reactions: Pikis

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
how do you get rid of this nun plight (yes had sex multiple times)
I was having this same bug as well. I wasn't sure if sex from random encounters counted as a cure or not, but it wouldn't go away for me, but I couldn't think of any other method so I sort of gave up trying to cure myself and just reloaded a save from before I got the disease.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Nun plight and Eldritch parasites are supposed to go away by themself if some conditions are met :

Parasite : if Olivia doesnt have any more cum/foetus left in her AND random under 50% OR use a Guardian Cure Disease potion
Nun plight : if Olivia have cum inside of her AND random under 50% OR use a Guardian Cure Disease potion

In other words, if your MC manage to evade roamers and having sex for a while, she might contract nun plight. This disease goes away when she's active but its not a 100% chances.

Parasites feed on cum and in some rare occasion on foetus so if your MC manage to evade roamers and having sex for a while, the parasite will have chances to leave to search for a better source of nutriments.

Finally, I have made a lil mistake with this current version as I forgot to turn off a debug value which is semi/disabling the curing of these. It still work but the chances are like 1 or 2%.

Cure disease potion cure 100% of the diseases.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Much as I like this game, I cannot bring myself to goddamn play it. Because the movement and mini-game mechanics are beyond frustrating.
Replaying through the whole thing every release is out of the question, and old saves were incompatible, so fine, I restarted the game and skipped to the camp minigame because that's where I last left off. Spent 30 minutes just grinding out the quest, cheating my ass off to skip as much as possible. When the quest is finally finished, I set off to find the Guardian camp, and am instantly reminded of just how shit traversal is in this game. You move slow af, carry capacity is pitiful so if you want to sprint (which doesn't even help that often), better dump all your shit, collision for objects make zero sense, every map is a maze with almost no landmarks, real-time day/night cycle means if you don't know where you're going you're screwed, can't see a thing at night, even with a torch active, and fast travel may as well not exist for when it actually matters. I somehow end up back in the swamp map and eventually all the way back to the second campsite, only to discover that the quest trigger is still there, meaning even the story checkpoints weren't done properly.
And to cap it off, once I somewhat remembered the map layout and got to the Guardian camp, pointers to the next location were vague af, and not even recorded in the quest log. Amazing.

I want to like this game, but please. Quality of life changes. I beg of the developer, make playing the game not suck.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
The new version has the same exact problem as the previous versions with the new game late starts having you start pregnant

Reactions: joik-best

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
The new version has the same exact problem as the previous versions with the new game late starts having you start pregnant
Indeed. I found a residual variable that wasn’t set correctly. It is now fixed in my current dev version (0.9.15 as of today)

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Given supernatural of the island (may of asked before) do you plan on supernatural monsters or beast that lust for sex?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes