Valth

Jul 11, 2017
What progresses NPC pregnancy? I have all the girls in the camp pregnant, but sleeping nonstop doesn't seem to progress their pregnancy.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
What progresses NPC pregnancy? I have all the girls in the camp pregnant, but sleeping nonstop doesn't seem to progress their pregnancy.
To the camp mini game to operate correctly, I had to separate the survivor time frame (clock) from Olivia. Therefore it’s not attached to Olivia but to their own time frame. The survivors have to sleep (thru the sleeping action). Having Olivia to sleep won’t make their pregnancy progress.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Could we get better quick start points if the saves brake from update to update? Furtest start point now has you pregnant, with 3 kids, barely no items in item sparse area and it seems you don't have necessary key items to leave the area and progress the quests.

Last edited:

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Could we get better quick start points if the saves brake from update to update? Furtest start point now has you pregnant, with 3 kids, barely no items in item sparse area and it seems you don't have necessary key items to leave the area and progress the quests.
Thank you for your feedback. It’s really appreciated. As you can imagine, there is a lot of variables and things to consider when I add a new waypoint. I might forget some elements in the process. However, it’s very easy to fix if I get some reports of which things is missing with which waypoint startup.

Following your feedback and a tarting with the next update, I will make sure Olivia has not been impregnated or had child prior when not choosing a hard game mode.

Strat1

Aug 14, 2017
by the way you can reach the northern camp far earlier than you are supposed to if you eat the first mushroom. causing the events to play out of order

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SWAJ

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
by the way you can reach the northern camp far earlier than you are supposed to if you eat the first mushroom. causing the events to play out of order
Interesting. I will give it a try lol

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
any tips on managing the camp? no food no supplies no condition everything falls into disarray in a few days

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
any tips on managing the camp? no food no supplies no condition everything falls into disarray in a few days
Sure! Send your girls on a mission for gathering food or materials… or use Olivia to gather resources and use the box to add resources yourself, or buy bulk resources in exchange of influence points from the Guardian shaman located to the camp near the herd beach!

Strat1

Aug 14, 2017
are primitive sandals not supposed to show up in your inventory after you craft them?
why there is no quick travel point at Camp of the Hills of Discord?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
are primitive sandals not supposed to show up in your inventory after you craft them?
why there is no quick travel point at Camp of the Hills of Discord?
The sandals goes in your equipment tab (unless there’s a new bug introduced with this version. I will make sure they are working correctly on my side). There is a quick travel point for the Hills of Discord camp but you have to buy it in exchange of influence to the Guardian shaman which is located in the Guardian camp near the herd beach.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
When does the game get good? Starting off with a bunch of fetch quests is pretty boring.

Edit: too much railroading, not enough freedom. Was hoping this wouldn't be one of those "watch the heorine get fucked by a million cocks" games but it seems it is. Oh well.

Last edited:

Strat1

Aug 14, 2017
The sandals goes in your equipment tab (unless there’s a new bug introduced with this version. I will make sure they are working correctly on my side). There is a quick travel point for the Hills of Discord camp but you have to buy it in exchange of influence to the Guardian shaman which is located in the Guardian camp near the herd beach.
ok, I thought the sandals go to equipment and it is not a consumable.

Also, there's a bug with the second mushroom, when I eat it the screen just goes black with mushroom music playing in the background.

Also, where are you supposed to go after finding two new girls? The explanation from tribeswomen was incomprehensible.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
ok, I thought the sandals go to equipment and it is not a consumable.

Also, there's a bug with the second mushroom, when I eat it the screen just goes black with mushroom music playing in the background.

Also, where are you supposed to go after finding two new girls? The explanation from tribeswomen was incomprehensible.
Thanks for the bug report. I will check what is going on. Normally, when you are done finding the 2 missing girls, a quest window should pop up. You have to go back report to the tribeswomen at the camp near the herd beach area to the south.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes