tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Also, there's a bug with the second mushroom, when I eat it the screen just goes black with mushroom music playing in the background.
Sounds like typical rpg maker mv bug. But cause author decided put .js files in compiled form we can't easily fix it.

After some time... made fix, check if it's helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWAJ

Strat1

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks for the bug report. I will check what is going on. Normally, when you are done finding the 2 missing girls, a quest window should pop up. You have to go back report to the tribeswomen at the camp near the herd beach area to the south.
that's exactly what I did, they now sent me to some other camp to meet their queen to talk about the artifact I found in the temple

Strat1

Aug 14, 2017
Sounds like typical rpg maker mv bug. But cause author decided put .js files in compiled form we can't easily fix it.

After some time... made fix, check if it's helps.
nope, still black screen, sound plays, I can also move apparently, since the sound of walking is playing when I press the buttons

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
nope, still black screen, sound plays, I can also move apparently, since the sound of walking is playing when I press the buttons
Perhaps it's caused by in-game black screen event which wasn't turned off. But if it's true, it's should happens for everyone. Share your save file.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
SWAJ, btw, very old bug still in the game. At the beginning when you arrive on island, try to talk with David from his left side.

Reactions: SWAJ

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I confirm it fixes the issue.
There is no additional content compared to the first mushroom trip, right?
there's 2 mushroom trip event at the moment in the game. I plan to add at least 2 or 3 more of this kind

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
there's 2 mushroom trip event at the moment in the game. I plan to add at least 2 or 3 more of this kind
Is the orb one bugged? I got 25 orbs and still i can't pass the door as man or woman. I then tried save editor and set orbs to 111 and still cock at the door says it is not enough. Also orbs can be collected only at few locations, otherwise they clip to walls and can't be collected.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Is the orb one bugged? I got 25 orbs and still i can't pass the door as man or woman. I then tried save editor and set orbs to 111 and still cock at the door says it is not enough. Also orbs can be collected only at few locations, otherwise they clip to walls and can't be collected.
Interesting. I will check it out. For the clipping orbs I think the bouncing drop effect is the cause.

Strat1

Aug 14, 2017
well... the second event doesn't play, it stops at the same moment as the first one, when you try to catch the golden girl

Strat1

Aug 14, 2017
maybe you tried to give the orbs to the flying dick instead of putting them on the 4 mushrooms before the door?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for the bug report. I will check what is going on. Normally, when you are done finding the 2 missing girls, a quest window should pop up. You have to go back report to the tribeswomen at the camp near the herd beach area to the south.
I tried to reproduce this bug but it work fine on my side. Can you tell me where Olivia was located when she hate the shroom?

Strat1

Aug 14, 2017
I tried to reproduce this bug but it work fine on my side. Can you tell me where Olivia was located when she hate the shroom?
different locations, it doesn't really matter tbh, the saves I shared previously should have this issue as well

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes