Sep 25, 2020
I love the premise of the game and whole concept of being stranded in strange place with limited resources and primal dangers with sex as one of them
...and now I can add that I love how protagonist's subconsciousness works!

The "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" mushroom trips are nearly perfect comic reliefs - they are vulgar and yet so girlish and sublime. It seems Olivia strives for some refined etiquette civilisation standards she's missing in the wilderness, but her libido and overall carnal regression twists it all over the place.

The whole montage of contrasting reality and mushroom trip absurdity with use of Habanera from Bizet's "Carmen" to accent a dick ride made me laugh so much, yet had some redeeming factor for Olivia.

Flying horse cocks with butterfly faerie wings? That is serious Freud shit! Great tension between maiden innocence and size queen insatiablity she struggles to merge in herself.
1702684420274.png

Yes, Olivia. We've been inside your mind, we know that... :D

Anyway, after some problems encountered during my playthrough I need to ask some questions about unsolved quests and other stuff, since I don't know what was implemented and how far story goes.

1. Can you save Sendaya in 0.9.20.1 or this quest is in development?
It seems my efforts are hanging in this place of progress bar and questing by each girl ends in failure every time.
1702685124471.png

2. Should "Reunion" quest be marked as finished after getting back with Caissie? It seems it still hangs in my quest list, but I've got her in my team and I can assign her to camp. So what more is there to do?

Same goes with "The Guardians". I've found ways of communication with them, since completion of temple quest, yet it still hangs as available. Confusing.

3. Questions about new features:
- Added a teleportation room to the cheat area. The teleportation activates with the game progression (to prevent irregularity)
- Added a "gallery" room to the cheat area that allows to play the current animations in the game
- Added a shovel to the game. The shovel is a required item to dig items from the treasure map and can be bought for Influence at the Guardian vendor in the village
OK. Where is this cheat area?

4. Can Olivia and her team get some more encounters with Mister Gerald in future?

Feb 11, 2023
does anyone know how to activate the event of the camp being raided by roamers? So far theres only been rats scavaging about, and thats the only random events at camp.

Feb 23, 2018
game is good. needs more variety in scene initiation imo. Like... drugged, drunk, aphrodisiac flower area? expand from just human attackers? its a magic island, throw in some monsters? coercion through your friend getting captured to get them back? how about some kind of mind control relic? the x-ray is a nice touch but wish there was more cum flowing out afterwards/during creampie. could maybe expand into breast expansion as well. idk just spit balling ideas just worried if the game continues to expand it might get boring.... to me at least.

Reactions: SWAJ and Vari25

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
I might encountered a bug. I just got the three babies and ran to the cliffside camp, and got nothing there. I searched for the reunion quest here and there is something about that trigger must appear at the cliffside camp near the tent, I have nothing. Cassie is there and she has default early game interactions. I will try first contact once again and see what will happen. But at the moment I am kind of lost.

So I did it the second time, and when I returned to the camp it was the same. So what I did next: 1.sleep in the camp 2. fast travel to the guardian camp 3. fast travel to the cliffside camp and re-entered it, that took Cassie out of camp and spawned the trigger

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SWAJ

lewisCyfer16

Aug 17, 2020
I seem to get a weird bug after a sex scene. Where if i try to open the stash or loot something it causes the game to freeze.

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
I keep getting a bug where the game gets stuck at "Now Loading" and I have to close the game. It's at a point where if I get caught by a random event, I can't even save anymore. It doesn't happen all the time, sometimes I can save. Sometimes the bug happens when I try to access the status screen. It's quite frustrating.

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
I keep getting a bug where the game gets stuck at "Now Loading" and I have to close the game. It's at a point where if I get caught by a random event, I can't even save anymore. It doesn't happen all the time, sometimes I can save. Sometimes the bug happens when I try to access the status screen. It's quite frustrating.
It seems to be happening after losing (intentionally?) the mini-game to resist being fucked by the asian-looking feral when foraging/harvesting/mining. Accessing the save/load or even the status screen breaks the game. Workaround is either to resist, or to let it happen and try to change map screen so the auto-save kicks in and quit the game and reload the autosave... Quite immersion-breaking.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
...and now I can add that I love how protagonist's subconsciousness works!

The "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" mushroom trips are nearly perfect comic reliefs - they are vulgar and yet so girlish and sublime. It seems Olivia strives for some refined etiquette civilisation standards she's missing in the wilderness, but her libido and overall carnal regression twists it all over the place.

The whole montage of contrasting reality and mushroom trip absurdity with use of Habanera from Bizet's "Carmen" to accent a dick ride made me laugh so much, yet had some redeeming factor for Olivia.

Flying horse cocks with butterfly faerie wings? That is serious Freud shit! Great tension between maiden innocence and size queen insatiablity she struggles to merge in herself.
View attachment 3176616

Yes, Olivia. We've been inside your mind, we know that... :D

Anyway, after some problems encountered during my playthrough I need to ask some questions about unsolved quests and other stuff, since I don't know what was implemented and how far story goes.

1. Can you save Sendaya in 0.9.20.1 or this quest is in development?
It seems my efforts are hanging in this place of progress bar and questing by each girl ends in failure every time.
View attachment 3176640

2. Should "Reunion" quest be marked as finished after getting back with Caissie? It seems it still hangs in my quest list, but I've got her in my team and I can assign her to camp. So what more is there to do?

Same goes with "The Guardians". I've found ways of communication with them, since completion of temple quest, yet it still hangs as available. Confusing.

3. Questions about new features:

OK. Where is this cheat area?

4. Can Olivia and her team get some more encounters with Mister Gerald in future?
Hi!

Thank you very much for your awesome feedback! I'm happy you enjoyed Olivia first 'shroom trip :) Have you tried the 2nd one?

Answers :

1) Yes! You can definitely save Savitri in this version. However, in this version the progress is very slow. I have updated my current pledgers version with a faster resolution and more rewards from tasks.

2) It's a bug. Thank you for reporting it. I will fix these in my current dev version.

3) The cheat room is a pledger exclusive. The tablet is automatically added to your inventory and can be use anytime during the game. However, this feature is disabled in the public version at this time.

4) I don't want to spoil the lore/story of the game but you will have a clue about this if you complete the current content ;)

Reactions: SizeQueenShrine

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
does anyone know how to activate the event of the camp being raided by roamers? So far theres only been rats scavaging about, and thats the only random events at camp.
Raiders are currently disabled. It wasn't very fun and need some works. I plan to make this event as a fun, meaningful mini-game in the upcoming updates.

Reactions: Very Tall dwarve

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
game is good. needs more variety in scene initiation imo. Like... drugged, drunk, aphrodisiac flower area? expand from just human attackers? its a magic island, throw in some monsters? coercion through your friend getting captured to get them back? how about some kind of mind control relic? the x-ray is a nice touch but wish there was more cum flowing out afterwards/during creampie. could maybe expand into breast expansion as well. idk just spit balling ideas just worried if the game continues to expand it might get boring.... to me at least.
Pretty much everything you have pointed are in the plan for the game :) Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: linus.quotes

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I seem to get a weird bug after a sex scene. Where if i try to open the stash or loot something it causes the game to freeze.
Do you remember which scene? The way the game works is, I have to pause everything when a scene happens. This scene need probably a quick fix. In the meantime, to bypass this, just open and close the menu

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
It seems to be happening after losing (intentionally?) the mini-game to resist being fucked by the asian-looking feral when foraging/harvesting/mining. Accessing the save/load or even the status screen breaks the game. Workaround is either to resist, or to let it happen and try to change map screen so the auto-save kicks in and quit the game and reload the autosave... Quite immersion-breaking.
It happen rarely with RPGMV. It happened once or twice on my PC. However, turning on and off your computer and going back to the game have fixed this issue for me.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I had that occur as well as for going to other map locations whether it is through white circle to advance or an entry to a cave I get black screen with white text saying "loading..." and I have to force shut it down and reopen the game.
It was a pathing issue. I have found the bug and fixed it. Thank you :)

Sep 25, 2020
Hi!

Thank you very much for your awesome feedback! I'm happy you enjoyed Olivia first 'shroom trip :)
I love it! Perfect sequence resolution. A well-thought-out scene or a display of unconscious genius?
Have you tried the 2nd one?
You mean this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, in terms of gameplay on Alter Ego Upper Garden, it is even more engaging and quite fun sequence, but "awakening" is bit too sudden. I get the idea of instant inversion of genderbending and roles of sexual prey and predator, but because it is instant, we don't get same beats with simultanous reality translation for Olivia's mind. Also: that feral is a little bit too retarded for my liking. ;)

4) I don't want to spoil the lore/story of the game but you will have a clue about this if you complete the current content ;)
Thanks!

Overall my gaming strategy is based on main civilisation trait, which is TRADE (and whoring... :p). My Olivia doesn't function in this society as primitive gatherer with survivor mentality, she gets more entrepreneurial stance: she sells herself, her milk and babies for Guardians adoption and gets hard currency of the Island (Guardian influence) for which she buys anything camp needs. So she mostly spends her days between different places and usually sleeps in places with pheromones speeding her pregnancies. Because time is money! ;)

And when she needs to get impregnated, usually the deed is done by tribal feral near ruins or one near beach close to the Guardians.

It would be quite nice, if game mechanics would alow to open proper brothel house with sex for coconuts, to gain as much resources as you can get, without risking going feral, because that would be bad for business. :D

Anyway, to civilise this island, we need to train ferals, so they would visit proper brothel camps and bring some coconuts or other gifts and finally learn that sex isn't for free. And then it will be closer to reinvention of marriage!

:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: SWAJ

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I love it! Perfect sequence resolution. A well-thought-out scene or a display of unconscious genius?

You mean this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, in terms of gameplay on Alter Ego Upper Garden, it is even more engaging and quite fun sequence, but "awakening" is bit too sudden. I get the idea of instant inversion of genderbending and roles of sexual prey and predator, but because it is instant, we don't get same beats with simultanous reality translation for Olivia's mind. Also: that feral is a little bit too retarded for my liking. ;)

Thanks!

Overall my gaming strategy is based on main civilisation trait, which is TRADE (and whoring... :p). My Olivia doesn't function in this society as primitive gatherer with survivor mentality, she gets more entrepreneurial stance: she sells herself, her milk and babies for Guardians adoption and gets hard currency of the Island (Guardian influence) for which she buys anything camp needs. So she mostly spends her days between different places and usually sleeps in places with pheromones speeding her pregnancies. Because time is money! ;)

And when she needs to get impregnated, usually the deed is done by tribal feral near ruins or one near beach close to the Guardians.

It would be quite nice, if game mechanics would alow to open proper brothel house with sex for coconuts, to gain as much resources as you can get, without risking going feral, because that would be bad for business. :D

Anyway, to civilise this island, we need to train ferals, so they would visit proper brothel camps and bring some coconuts or other gifts and finally learn that sex isn't for free. And then it will be closer to reinvention of marriage!

:D
The coconut brothel is definitely a good idea :) Adding it to the todo list.

Sep 25, 2020
I mean you already do have Bed Warmer function in camp in your game, so procuring or pimping would be next logical step from that. But I don't know if RPGMaker can allow more complex mechanics that would simulate simple sex economy.

It would be nice, if Guardians would offer some more variety of bulls to "tame" and if you could assign other survivor girl to do it and observe if she manages that task and what she thinks afterwards.

But overall Olivia should think big and create her own coconut brothel, as there is a lot demand for sex on that horny island, but so long there is not profit from that. ;)

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes