Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
k2ren
I think it's really unfair to immediately write a negative reaction because of a known bug. You only complain about this one thing all the time. and the second is not true at all, the repetitive sex scenes can be skipped. I bet you won't bother to correct your old review later when the bug is gone.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
I wonder how different this game would feel/be if instead of stealth it was turn base combat might be a idea for the future. I only say this because I suck at stealth the game is fun as it is I'm just not good at it.

Feb 11, 2023
Does this update include the base under siege by feral roamers? I seen the post by the dev stating to a fellow player, it will be implement it in the next update ( this one ). I havent came across the event yet, any idea how to activate it anyone??

Last edited:

m4a

Jan 4, 2018
I saved the game when i was crawling to the statue in the cave which ended up causing the menu button to become useless, since it no longer wants to open... Tried restarting and reloading ofc but no no avail... I was still in pretty much the start of the game so not much was lost but I still feel like I should bring it up so it gets fixed if possible

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
mercy4a use mouse to navigate the menu for now (and to save or load the game specifically). Too many keyboard strokes when in menu cause this bug for some reason.

And a reminder for how to skip scenes:
Pseudo-animated scenes (the old ones) can be accelerated by pressing "z" ("ok") key by default;
Fully animated scenes (the new ones) can be accelerated by opening the menu ("escape" or "insert" by default).

smtmsg

Jan 13, 2020
A feral cornered me while I was walking to the second camp with Cassie and after I knocked him out his body blocked the path. So I'm stuck there forever now because when he comes to his senses the whole thing repeats again and again. This is wrong game design, we should be able to step over them or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SWAJ

SyleraOshino

Apr 4, 2019
A feral cornered me while I was walking to the second camp with Cassie and after I knocked him out his body blocked the path. So I'm stuck there forever now because when he comes to his senses the whole thing repeats again and again. This is wrong game design, we should be able to step over them or something.
Yes, I can confirm this issue occurred for me, as well. If they're down, is there a way to make them passable in that state? Because I got locked into the alcove where the first eggs can be collected(the first jungle section, where you can hack down the vines to get to the eggs, north of the roamer and the fishing point). Got locked in, and hadn't saved in a bit, and ended up just exiting the game.

This was a very buggy release, but it sounds like you know about most of the ones I've encountered:

1. Roamers when down being impassable.
2. Menu bug.
3. Collection count bug(shows 0 on each collection, until you get the machete, then shows maximum yield, even though the number of collected items is accurate in inventory.
4. Disappearing inventory items, at random, but seems to occur on sleep for sure.(food primarily, but I doubt it's limited to that).

Don't know if there are any others people have found.

As well, the new animated scenes are not well optimized, and so it's very choppy, and the full animations don't actually play for me. As well, the resistance meter(the cock approaching your vagina), disappears each tick and reappears, with the gauge mostly being invisible, except for the split-second where it transitions distance.

As well, making it so that the animations would speed up while holding Z(confirm) would be ideal, just for those of us who want to see it, and not skip it, but want it to go a bit faster.

I appreciate all the work you've done on this game. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, thus far. I look forward to more, and to the bug-fixes and further improvements. As well, I wish you the best of luck reigning in all the issues that arose with this release.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for these reports. Working on fixes.

Currently fixed in my dev/subscriber version :

- The items count in the collection message is showing the correct amount.
- I have a fix for the menu bug, but I am waiting for more feedback from testers.
- Roamers are no longer blocking Olivia's path.

I don't have the disappearing inventory item bug. I am now checking about this issue.

As well, making it so that the animations would speed up while holding Z(confirm) would be ideal, just for those of us who want to see it, and not skip it, but want it to go a bit faster.

I have an idea to add this to the game. I will be integrated in a future version of the game

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Thank you for these reports. Working on fixes.

Currently fixed in my dev/subscriber version :

- The items count in the collection message is showing the correct amount.
- I have a fix for the menu bug, but I am waiting for more feedback from testers.
- Roamers are no longer blocking Olivia's path.

I don't have the disappearing inventory item bug. I am now checking about this issue.

I have an idea to add this to the game. I will be integrated in a future version of the game
v0.9.24.5.1.2
chandler-bing.gif

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheIsland-SWAJ-0.9.24.5.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
hello, have two questions, after buying body paint recipe it seems to appear nowhere to be used, is that a wip or did i miss something?

and second, after using a cannabis cigar, after looking for berries and eggs (while at frog pool) got 99 items of each .. so could'nt run after reaching home (ofc i know i can discard items)

and third (i misscounted) items like clay, nautilus shell, broken water bottle, rotten meat.. are just junk i guess or there is something to do for that stuff?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
hello, have two questions, after buying body paint recipe it seems to appear nowhere to be used, is that a wip or did i miss something?

and second, after using a cannabis cigar, after looking for berries and eggs (while at frog pool) got 99 items of each .. so could'nt run after reaching home (ofc i know i can discard items)

and third (i misscounted) items like clay, nautilus shell, broken water bottle, rotten meat.. are just junk i guess or there is something to do for that stuff?
Hello!

1) The pain will be more useful in the near future;
2) I will test this and see what is going on. Thank you! :)
3) Some items are junk but some are used in crafting. Some items can be used to trade for Guardian's influence at the vendor. There is also treasure map you can get from fishing

Reactions: Kyoka

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
which file should I edit that the protagonist pregnancy rate goes to 0% PERMANENTLY.
Like I'm not into prego content
no idea but always can do some walking on water in swamp to get a parasite that may kill the fetus, or just make an herbal concoction that may (low rate it says) end pregnancy

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Is there a wiki for this game or smth? I have just found this game and really like it so far. But i have some very basic questions like:
What is EASY mode, does it work with HARD mode?
How does bag limit works? I keep picking up things way over limit, does anything changes?
Character on effects like Nuns Plight, what do they do?

It would be nice to have a place with some basic mechanics info, because game is fun.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Is there a wiki for this game or smth? I have just found this game and really like it so far. But i have some very basic questions like:
What is EASY mode, does it work with HARD mode?
How does bag limit works? I keep picking up things way over limit, does anything changes?
Character on effects like Nuns Plight, what do they do?

It would be nice to have a place with some basic mechanics info, because game is fun.
Hi!

Although there is currently no wiki available, I would like to add one in the future.Right now, all my energy is currently focused on debug and prog.

Now, for your questions:
- In Easy mode, the Primal Regression gain for Olivia is disabled.
- Bags are limited by the number of available slots. The first bag allows you to carry 50 items.
- In the status menu, you can hover over the effects, such as "nun's plight," and read the tooltips.

Some basic information can be found on our Discord, but having a wiki is definitely something I would like to see as soon as possible.

Thank you for your feedback :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869 and nikcha
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes