Sep 25, 2020
Ah, one more idea for latter stage mini-games.

When Olivia gets out of victim mentality and start bossing the Island, I thought that bull hunting may be fun high risk - high reward activity.

The Guardians are into all that slavery and pen stuff, so our protagonist and her girls can offer they will hunt for bulls and deliver them to Guardian camp - for a price.

So first - you need to craft a net. (Just as you need to craft fishing stick for fishing)
Then you need to pick a bait girl for a bull who will gonna have sex to lure him.
After that existing "fishing" mechanics can be shown, but with a little time to react with more challanging key combination to press for more adrenaline sake.

If you fail, the girl will be fucked for nothing and bull is gonna avoid entrapment.
If you win, the ambush will gonna succed and you will capture him and then he could be sold to Guardians.

To make it more risky activity, let's say bait girl will gain a lot of primal regression, so you should be attentive and pick "clean" ones to not to risk anybody go feral.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
When Olivia wakes up the Sleeping Roamer in the Flooded Rainforest an animated scene is triggered ... but with the notification of static scenes SWAJ is working on ...

1703377213346.png

Afterwards the frozen Now Loading screen occurs on trying to open Inventory, Stats, etc. ... sometimes even Autosave fails when changing maps/locations ...

Reactions: Pollylaff

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Spearfishing whilst pregnant:
For every trimester of Olivia´s pregnancy ... you have to do the (arrow)minigame ...
Each time with the risk of breaking the fishingspear ...

Couldn´t find out, if it´s the case for the escape minigame (arrows) as well ...
The reaction/reflex minigame doesn´t seem to be affected ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SWAJ

Zonetime

Jun 15, 2017
Would anyone please have a save that is after the temple with the dildo ride switch? I really cbf playing through again

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Spearfishing whilst pregnant:
For every trimester of Olivia´s pregnancy ... you have to do the (arrow)minigame ...
Each time with the risk of breaking the fishingspear ...

Couldn´t find out, if it´s the case for the escape minigame (arrows) as well ...
The reaction/reflex minigame doesn´t seem to be affected ...
Just to be sure I understand correctly, when you see the event of Olivia switching trimesters, you have to play the fishing mini game? That’s a pretty funny bug but also a weird one. I will look into this asap.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Just to be sure I understand correctly, when you see the event of Olivia switching trimesters, you have to play the fishing mini game? That’s a pretty funny bug but also a weird one. I will look into this asap.
I knew I missed something important :rolleyes:

Olivia is pregnant:

1st
trimester ==> one attempt of spearfishing consists of one cycle of the minigame (no growth as not showing yet)

2nd trimester ==> one attempt of spearfishing consists of one cycle of the minigame ... her belly grows one step ... and you have to do the minigame again :unsure:

3rd trimester ==> one attempt of spearfishing consists of one cycle of the minigame ... her belly grows one step ... and you have to do the minigame again :unsure: ... her belly grows to full term ... and you have to do the minigame again :mad:

Each cycle has a chance to break the fishingspear :oops:

Reactions: SWAJ

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I knew I missed something important :rolleyes:

Olivia is pregnant:

1st
trimester ==> one attempt of spearfishing consists of one cycle of the minigame (no growth as not showing yet)

2nd trimester ==> one attempt of spearfishing consists of one cycle of the minigame ... her belly grows one step ... and you have to do the minigame again :unsure:

3rd trimester ==> one attempt of spearfishing consists of one cycle of the minigame ... her belly grows one step ... and you have to do the minigame again :unsure:... her belly grows to full term ... and you have to do the minigame again :mad:

Each cycle has a chance to break the fishingspear :oops:
Before you raise the flag about this bug, I had reviewed the whole fishing function to make the spear less fragile. I tried with my current dev version of this mini-game and cannot reproduce the bug. Hopefully, it will be fixed for you with the next version of the game :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HamUnDo

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Before you raise the flag about this bug, I had reviewed the whole fishing function to make the spear less fragile. I tried with my current dev version of this mini-game and cannot reproduce the bug. Hopefully, it will be fixed for you with the next version of the game :)
It´s not about the breaking spear ... that was more of a side-note ... there are plenty resources to build them ...
It´s about the forced repetition of the minigame for the later stages of Olivia´s pregnancy ...

I understand ... you cannot fix what you can´t find/see ... still feels disappointing :confused:

Let´s hope for the next update :)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Island [v0.9.23.1] [SWAJ]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 383 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nhorack

Oct 12, 2017
Thanks for the release but have annoying bugs ...
The menu is not accessible via the escape or M button on the beginning of the aventure.
When you take some ressource, the game always show "0" ressource taken.
The inventory is bugged, i take the maximum (50 ??? now) and this number updated to 70 ??? Strange

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
The bugs I encountered right from the start if you did not skip the prologue and chose to be impregnated by Igor:
1) Menu is not accessible after a while (not immediately but soon enough);
After I started my second playthrough the menu became inaccessible after I rewrited the save to save the game.
2) The fishing minigame is impossible to complete 'cause the time provided to complete it is too short. Either give us more time to complete the minigame or just remove it alltogether 'cause this minigame is not fun anyways.

Version: 0.9.23.1
Not playable for now, will wait for a hotfix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadrag7

DarkKrusty

Sep 16, 2018
The bugs I encountered right from the start if you did not skip the prologue and chose to be impregnated by Igor:
1) Menu is not accessible after a while (not immediately but soon enough);
After I started my second playthrough the menu became inaccessible after I rewrited the save to save the game.
2) The fishing minigame is impossible to complete 'cause the time provided to complete it is too short. Either give us more time to complete the minigame or just remove it alltogether 'cause this minigame is not fun anyways.

Version: 0.9.23.1
Not playable for now, will wait for a hotfix.
Can Confirm, Menu not working after awhile, can still interact with stuff and "back" out of the interaction but not open Menu

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I need a fix for displaying the menu, at first it works but then after a while it refuses to open

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes