Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
What should happen is when you head back, you'll find a satchel at the bottom of the stairs on the map before the cave (that you go in to get the vine). It gives a cut-scene showing that David and Cassie start giving in to their primal urges. From there, you can head south, which was inaccessible before, and following the path, you'll find David... in a matter of speaking, he finds you. From there, you head back to camp, and you'll find Cassie on the way.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
It seems the current version ends with David bailing with the vine and disappearing, thus turning the game into a survival sandbox. I assume this is not how things are supposed to go?
have you try looking for him around ? Maybe Cassie at the camp can help you find him?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
It seems the current version ends with David bailing with the vine and disappearing, thus turning the game into a survival sandbox. I assume this is not how things are supposed to go?
have you try looking for him around ? Maybe Cassie at the camp can help you find him?
Is there game controller settings in this? My keyboard needs fixing
Hi! not for the moment.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Stopped playing when there was no choice for first sexual partner.
David is an unappealing moron, which is mostly due to honey select models, but the game doesn't really put a big emphasis on consent anyways...

So. played it for a bit, and I think this game has great potential.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
David is an unappealing moron, which is mostly due to honey select models, but the game doesn't really put a big emphasis on consent anyways...

So. played it for a bit, and I think this game has great potential.
Thanks for the feedback, you gave me pretty good ideas I might use in the future ;)

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I've looked for him on every map after he left with the vines. I've taken every item that had a little spark. The game seems to be bugged out.

*Edit: I've also looked for the satchel like Smitus said in a comment and it's not there.
You got the satchel from the 1st quest in the game. you need to equip it. It's under "key item" in your inventory. You won't find David anywhere, he will find you. You need to talk to Cassie first (optional) and let a day pass (i.e. sleep). Based on your feedback, I have added some dialogues to gives more context the player during the Broken Bridge quest.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, you gave me pretty good ideas I might use in the future ;)
I've got one more: craftable sandals, for more walking speed maybe? 30% Chance to break every 200 steps like the fishing spear. Her feet probably are burning more then her pussy for walking barefoot through the jungle all day..

Reactions: SWAJ

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I've got one more: craftable sandals, for more walking speed maybe? 30% Chance to break every 200 steps like the fishing spear. Her feet probably are burning more then her pussy for walking barefoot through the jungle all day..
Unless she regularly walks barefoot outside, her feet would be a bloody mess within minutes of starting to walk around a jungle, give it a couple of hours or so and chances are she would not even be able to walk due to the mess and pain of trying.

Do not believe me, give this a try, if you do not walk barefoot outside commonly, take of your shoes and socks then try walking on rough ground or on the road surface, then imagine trying to walk miles.

Testitest

May 30, 2017
I have issues finding the scene with Cassie you see in the showcase for the game (ss7.jpg). Is it in the game?

durrdurr513

Aug 19, 2021
Very interesting game.
Few possible improvement :
- Add a possibility to skip already seen sex scene (or fishing)
- Add a HUD with current hunger / energy state
- Add a possibility to have nap somewhere instead of waiting for falling down
- Walking is pretty slow, I guess it's part of the gameplay but it feel like it's taking forever to do anything

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Very interesting game.
Few possible improvement :
- Add a possibility to skip already seen sex scene (or fishing)
- Add a HUD with current hunger / energy state
- Add a possibility to have nap somewhere instead of waiting for falling down
- Walking is pretty slow, I guess it's part of the gameplay but it feel like it's taking forever to do anything
Thanks for the feedback! Most of these points have been addressed in the current test version. I plan to release it to public soon :)

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
So what horror is there in the game?
The narrative is only starting but currently the game have a few bad ending scenario. There is some Gore elements (you can turn it off if you want to) but mostly, the game emphasizes the horror of the unknowable and incomprehensible more than gore or other elements of shock

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheIsland-0.3.2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: linus.quotes

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I am for some reason getting terribly low FPS on version 0.3.2.1. I haven't played the older versions so I have no reference point.

I'm talking about 1-2 frames per second, the text rolling on the screen is chugging even when there's no animations going on in the background. I have a Nvidia GTX 2080 and an 11th gen Core i7 clocked at 3.9 GHz base frequency... in other words, it's like driving a monstertruck in a children's sandbox but for some reason the game is behaving as if I'm trying to play this thing on a pentium 2 back from the year 1998.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I am for some reason getting terribly low FPS on version 0.3.2.1. I haven't played the older versions so I have no reference point.

I'm talking about 1-2 frames per second, the text rolling on the screen is chugging even when there's no animations going on in the background. I have a Nvidia GTX 2080 and an 11th gen Core i7 clocked at 3.9 GHz base frequency... in other words, it's like driving a monstertruck in a children's sandbox but for some reason the game is behaving as if I'm trying to play this thing on a pentium 2 back from the year 1998.
Some further troubleshooting:
1664778155119.png
The disk read/write time is 100% as long as "the island" is on the foreground (You see the dip to 4% here due to task manager being on the foreground for the purpose of making the screenshot)
It seems like your NWJS is the cause. Having played lots of these types of games, this is the first time I'm coming across this issue. It's playing fine on my SSD (Due to being able to handle the constant load better than USB, of course. But I've played games many times more intensive on the USB drive.

Curious.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes