SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Some further troubleshooting:
View attachment 2078787
The disk read/write time is 100% as long as "the island" is on the foreground (You see the dip to 4% here due to task manager being on the foreground for the purpose of making the screenshot)
It seems like your NWJS is the cause. Having played lots of these types of games, this is the first time I'm coming across this issue. It's playing fine on my SSD (Due to being able to handle the constant load better than USB, of course. But I've played games many times more intensive on the USB drive.

Curious.
First time I see this. Thank you for reporting. Have
Some further troubleshooting:
View attachment 2078787
The disk read/write time is 100% as long as "the island" is on the foreground (You see the dip to 4% here due to task manager being on the foreground for the purpose of making the screenshot)
It seems like your NWJS is the cause. Having played lots of these types of games, this is the first time I'm coming across this issue. It's playing fine on my SSD (Due to being able to handle the constant load better than USB, of course. But I've played games many times more intensive on the USB drive.

Curious.
May I contact you throught DM to troubleshoot?

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
- Bathing System, to keep your Olivia always clean ;)
Pfft, I want her to run around covered in and leaking off cum from all orifices. The roamers shall smell their prey from miles away :devilish:

My biggest question is if pregnancy is ending locked? I don't mind pregnancy as part of an ending, but I'm more into the char getting knocked up during gameplay even if the result of the preg aren't showen till and ending. Just as long as the char (and of course I) know that she got knocked up that will at least do for me.
It is currently ending-locked in pregnancy stage 3 but with a bit of file-tweaking you see that every scene has a version with a huuge sexy belly. ;)

Reactions: ustar

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
a bug was found: when you leave the location with crocodiles, the heroine does not appear on the cutter, and the movement with the keys is fixed

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
a bug was found: when you leave the location with crocodiles, the heroine does not appear on the cutter, and the movement with the keys is fixed
Thanks It will be fix in the next version.

TarikDB

Feb 24, 2018
For such a small island you sure need to walk much, gather berries, go back , gather wood go back, and it goes on and on.
And the walking speed.....
Yea fuck that.

Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i found a bug. the first bug the screen turn red. i try to load the game and that didn't work. so i went back to the menu and it work fine. then it went back to red again. second bug i try to leave the swamp and the character is stuck so i load the game again and no the character still get stuck.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
May I contact you throught DM to troubleshoot?
Sure thing. Also, played it for 2 hours on the SSD and it really is no problem at all there. The USB drive I tried it on has a decent read/write speed but it's I/O Performance is of course down the gutter compared to conventional HDD's that are connected through SATA.

That said though, I've played quite heavy RPGM/wolfgame/live2d games on it without any performance drops. So it's still curious.

Jul 12, 2017
i found a bug. the first bug the screen turn red. i try to load the game and that didn't work. so i went back to the menu and it work fine. then it went back to red again. second bug i try to leave the swamp and the character is stuck so i load the game again and no the character still get stuck.
I dont know if this is what you describe, but the screen does turn red,intentionally, during morning hours, to signal the rise of the sun. Also happening with a different shade, during evening hours

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
Unless someone can make a mod for running REALLY fast for all the farming it's not worth the hassle.

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
Pregnancy occupies a big part of the mechanism of the game. Without going too much into the details, (because it would be a spoiler around one of the mysteries of the Island), it influences the primal regression of the character. The pregnancy stage is shown in CG and on the character view in the inventory during the gameplay. I will elaborate more about the pregnancy system when the game will reach specific milestones from my GDD on my Patreon page. Stay tuned :)
building on that it would be great if there was a birthing system as well for repeated pregnancy

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
building on that it would be great if there was a birthing system as well for repeated pregnancy
Currently working on that right now, schedule for the next coming version. Testing in the current Patreon versions.

Reactions: lacoka1221

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
The narrative is only starting but currently the game have a few bad ending scenario. There is some Gore elements (you can turn it off if you want to) but mostly, the game emphasizes the horror of the unknowable and incomprehensible more than gore or other elements of shock
Any nonhuman enemies planed that may use her?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Looks interesting so far. Is rape and gangbang stuff avoidable? I'm a fan of state of nature and crafting/survival games, but not so much rape or group sex. :poop:
Also, any music or sound in game yet? :unsure:

Reactions: Meowmadam
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes