SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

naesyr

Jan 13, 2024
This is a folder of french translated joi.
These ar not leaks because they are available at :

But i thought it would be nice to have them here because french jois are kinda rare so here they are :

Reactions: ArmSpaghetti

Mitch1128

Dec 4, 2023
creator YaBoySuccuboi has made a lot of new videos since the last update we got here, their sub costs between 5 and 14.5 $ per month
some general themes/kinks they focus on are futa, and anal
the recent videos use characters from video games like Mario, metroid or street fighter
if someone could grab the latest videos for us that would be awesome, thanks.
You can find their videos here:
That's why I stopped posting them to this thread.

Skibidi.D.Roger

Formerly 'User767676'
Jun 24, 2023
Since you have only 2 messages on forum why you don't do a favor to everyone here and buy for us?
I have cash on hand but don't have a personal online account, and I can't ask anyone to make the purchase for this thing T_______T it sucks really

pupwa

Dec 23, 2019
You can find their videos here:
That's why I stopped posting them to this thread.
Should’ve gatekept harder. JOI creators tend to pop up here, and now before you know it they’ll implement anti piracy measures.

Reactions: RinkuSonic

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024
Honestly I have a question I have a question does someone actually have the cumulojoi kiriko gangbang it always bugged me that that was the last one not there but hey gotta be patient a little longer ig

Anonymous13590

Aug 20, 2024
This creator Icecreamjoi, has some good quality content and are not on the archive yet. They have a total of 2 exclusive videos and usually are about 20-50minutes long. It focus on various kinks and characters featuring "Rebecca from cyberpunk edgerunners" and "Sabrina from Pokémon"

If someone could grab the latest videos for us that would be awesome, thanks. Here are links to their pages and accounts.

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
This creator Icecreamjoi, has some good quality content and are not on the archive yet. They have a total of 2 exclusive videos and usually are about 20-50minutes long. It focus on various kinks and characters featuring "Rebecca from cyberpunk edgerunners" and "Sabrina from Pokémon"

If someone could grab the latest videos for us that would be awesome, thanks. Here are links to their pages and accounts.

Buyed those 2 a long time ago.. so here:

jordanvader02

Sep 3, 2017
Does anyone have "Artoria wants to give you the best first time experience" by Ilovefreshsalad? I don't see it in the bunkr or anywhere

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
So....in a effort to start up a conversation....does anyone else think the we've gotten too much azur lane recently? Ngl I was a bit disappointed that the collab was just more of it. I was hoping for less represented gacha like maybe girls frontline, taimanin, nikke, kantai collection or arknights just to name a few. Anyone else feel like creators should do more underdog franchises instead of the more popular ones?
What i want to add about that things i totally agree despite i love Azur Lane girls (Fan of Taihou, Formidable, Prinz Eugen and Sirius) they are way better and hotter than Genshin or all of this new "Holoverse" stuff (what i hate of Azur Lane is that YSL stuff when they frame them as like really high rich bitchs and stuff like that i prefer a more "cute" style of stuff).

In old posts i mentions i want to try to draw AI generated girls oriented to some videogames (Atelier Ryza, Xenoblade Chronicles 1 - 3, Star Ocean, Neptunia and other games where some girls are extremly hot and gives a really nice and cool background to make some JOI stuff with them)

But yeah the other day i want to search in the Joy Database about Ryza and only 1 video comes, and its a really turn down about that only what the creators do its what the gacha game of the moment have to offer...

Even Stellar Blade doesn't have a lot of JOIs or videos...

But yeah if someone has some knowledge about AI Art i have a ton of female characters to offer so we can see to create a pool of images to do some JOI's for the creator who are willingly to do it...

Right now i don't think i can do JOIs because i never start learning it and about 2 weeks ago i lost my job and im really sad about that... With what i could save i buy a handy because my parents went to the US and they bring it to my country so im really glad with that but im not a rich whale to keep founding some patreon creators so i can share thats why i never post something here (only what i have and its related to the JOI - Bliss stuff of the channel)...

What yes i started to learn and because there isn't a lot of stuff of that is funscripting (i want to create a lot of funscripts for different JOIs because i have a huge compeindium of videos and im lazy to use my hand right now and the list is growing bigger and bigger each day you share sources xD). When i have something i will share it here so the ones who have the handy can test it and give me the feedback if Armspaghetti let me.

Anonymous13590

Aug 20, 2024
This creator SilverJOI, has extended cut for a single video that features Hu-Tao that's 5 minutes longer than the public access because the creator added "Creampie" tag on the exclusive video. It's not on the archive yet.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes