SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024
I have a request/question you would say does someone have the extended version of purah
of juicy I really liked the based video but want more :) also does someone have the missing juicy joi videos left aren’t in the yet?

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2023
What i want to add about that things i totally agree despite i love Azur Lane girls (Fan of Taihou, Formidable, Prinz Eugen and Sirius) they are way better and hotter than Genshin or all of this new "Holoverse" stuff (what i hate of Azur Lane is that YSL stuff when they frame them as like really high rich bitchs and stuff like that i prefer a more "cute" style of stuff).

In old posts i mentions i want to try to draw AI generated girls oriented to some videogames (Atelier Ryza, Xenoblade Chronicles 1 - 3, Star Ocean, Neptunia and other games where some girls are extremly hot and gives a really nice and cool background to make some JOI stuff with them)

But yeah the other day i want to search in the Joy Database about Ryza and only 1 video comes, and its a really turn down about that only what the creators do its what the gacha game of the moment have to offer...

Even Stellar Blade doesn't have a lot of JOIs or videos...

But yeah if someone has some knowledge about AI Art i have a ton of female characters to offer so we can see to create a pool of images to do some JOI's for the creator who are willingly to do it...

Right now i don't think i can do JOIs because i never start learning it and about 2 weeks ago i lost my job and im really sad about that... With what i could save i buy a handy because my parents went to the US and they bring it to my country so im really glad with that but im not a rich whale to keep founding some patreon creators so i can share thats why i never post something here (only what i have and its related to the JOI - Bliss stuff of the channel)...

What yes i started to learn and because there isn't a lot of stuff of that is funscripting (i want to create a lot of funscripts for different JOIs because i have a huge compeindium of videos and im lazy to use my hand right now and the list is growing bigger and bigger each day you share sources xD). When i have something i will share it here so the ones who have the handy can test it and give me the feedback if Armspaghetti let me.
For help with funscripts you may go to either
OR both may contain useful tutorials and resources for funscripting if you haven't found them already.
As far as Ai art either learn to generate them yourselves or go on kemono party and try to find an ai artist on patreon.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Somnialamment

zazahauler

Aug 6, 2023
OR both may contain useful tutorials and resources for funscripting if you haven't found them already.
As far as Ai art either learn to generate them yourselves or go on kemono party and try to find an ai artist on patreon.
Y'know i've been wondering for a while, wtf even is a funscript

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah i am a commoneer now in Eroscript and they give me a post where a guy explain the basic and advance techniques of funscripting right now im starting to follow the tutorials and im doing it little by little (because i prefer to play videogames than do something like that right now...) but i have in my mind some kind of patterns to have in the JOIs i want to do so when the time comes i will post it and i will do it free of charge at least in the begining because i don't like the "go found me" kind of style of nowdays if someone do something like that its for the "Joy" to share it for all and not to have some profit for that...

mixedham

May 22, 2024
Here are a few old deleted HentaiAnimeJOI videos that never got remade: { edit dead link removed }
Link expires in a week.

Last edited:

Fists

Aug 21, 2024
not even reaching out about leaks, but do you guys know which creators use videos in their jois? don't particularly care about the content as long as it isn't feet or scat or something, hentirella has spoiled me with good videos

Nov 26, 2023
not even reaching out about leaks, but do you guys know which creators use videos in their jois? don't particularly care about the content as long as it isn't feet or scat or something, hentirella has spoiled me with good videos
Do you mean joi's that are all fully animated? Nexusjoi comes to mind for for that. Joigang has that 2b video. Candyjoi too if you like humiliation. Kiriko gangbang from cumulo is all video as well. Nexusblade is all video but you kinda need a handy for his vids. Ilovefreshsalad's Nyotengu is mostly video too.

Last edited:

aziv123

Feb 1, 2023
DesireJOI used mostly videos in Lotus, Lifeline and patreon vids

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes