SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
not even reaching out about leaks, but do you guys know which creators use videos in their jois? don't particularly care about the content as long as it isn't feet or scat or something, hentirella has spoiled me with good videos
try goddessmika, if you like hentirella you should like them as well

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024
Does someone actually have the kiriko gangbang I am curious because it get name dropped a lot and it the only cumulojoi video left (except of the azur lane’s ones)??

Last edited:

ccgssdtttew

May 22, 2024
Zeta do you have a favourite video? (be it free or patreon). Always wondered what the legend person fancied. I also just realised u turned from zeta magnet to zeta dark paladin xd

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
Missing KuroJoi videos:

Oct 31, 2020
Is Akirabox not working for anyone else? Keeps throwing up a 500 - Internal Server Error for the past few days.

Wanted to download the CS Marin vid from a few days back but it only seems to be on Akirabox right now...

Varnakai

Apr 3, 2024
I find it funny Zeta stopped coming around here because people just constantly asking for stuff then coming by and sending some links just to immediately get bombarded by people asking for things again.
Extra points because zeta still carries hard according to the changelog nobody reads. I guess it's just never enough. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
The man said it himself that he's just tired and uninspired with this genre. Working a soul sucking job six days a week doesn't help either.
He is still working on videos though,
Just ultra slow. In fact it should be done soon...ish.
Nevermind, he dropped a new video literally 2 hours ago... But anyway, where did he say that? On his Discord? He has been my favorite creator since I began watching these videos, would be a shame to lose him

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes