The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2020
Hello, tried to download on the Nopy for the new update. It says Server Offline, idk if its my internet or the server.

Burg

Jul 22, 2017
Is this a finished game? If not then it can’t really have a version number above 1.0 can it?
Episode 1 is completed / finished, hence the the number larger than 1.
He is currently busy with episode 2, so it appears he chose to indicate the episode as the 1st digit for clarity. I'm assuming he's going to go 2.xx for any updates to episode 2.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Watching the preview pics i notice there are 2 dicks and 0 vaginas. I dont know if i should extract a conclusion here...

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
Ok, so after Abigail, Cathy, and Viola Scenes, I end up on the town map with nothing else to do. Is this the end? There is no "you have reached the end of this update" or "XXXX in next update" ...just Nothing...Is that how the game ends? Or is it a bug?

Reactions: doe50818

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink should watch more old Bjork interviews for help with dialog for the new girl.
Near incomprehensible.
That's actually a great idea. Although her Engrish will improve with some help...

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Ok, so after Abigail, Cathy, and Viola Scenes, I end up on the town map with nothing else to do. Is this the end? There is no "you have reached the end of this update" or "XXXX in next update" ...just Nothing...Is that how the game ends? Or is it a bug?
Yes, it's because you've reached the end of the game play for this update.
The previous versions DID say something like that, and people complained about it.

Personally I thought the game needed it.

How ever you guys want it, I'm good with either / or.

Reactions: mcclem5257

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
The previous versions DID say something like that, and people complained about it.

I'm all for it. I don't know why people would think it would be a bad idea to tell people they didn't do anything wrong, there's just nothing left to do. Just don't overdo it, scene black "This is the end of the current content, save here." return.

onione761

May 10, 2021
It's very interesting, but the story of the current version is a little short. You can pay attention to it for a period of time. The version is high and is downloading

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
That's actually a great idea. Although her Engrish will improve with some help...
FYI I meant Bjork used to be near incomprehensible, your girl is fine.
Icelandic girls are always a bit wacky anyway, since theres nothing to do there except drink and smoke.
Wait, I think I said this about Kiwi girls before also.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The game doesn't inform you of end of current content for a version anymore?
I keep clicking locales and nothing happens.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

I honestly prefer having it, as otherwise most of time we can't be sure we just ended the chapter instead of suffering an error, bug or some other issue (speaking of such matters in general, not specifically in Joob Joob).

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes